Nevada / Las Vegas IDI meet?

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in Caliente for a few months. I'd be interested as long as it's on a weekend. ;Sweet

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ask on diesel stop too i know a few guys there want a west coast rally

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking something really informal, like meeting at a restaurant for a couple beers and some BS.

I'm free this weekend if y'all want to try for something that soon...

Ryan

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking something really informal, like meeting at a restaurant for a couple beers and some BS.

I'm free this weekend if y'all want to try for something that soon...

Ryan

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone up for this Saturday, around lunchtime? Meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Henderson on Sunset and Marks?

pt_Ranger_v8

Reaction score
Not a good time for me - I'm gonna be busy with my rebuild for a while LOL

Next week we're gone to San Diego. Hopefully by then, the engine will be done, and I'll just be prepping for the swap. I'm taking the 14-18th off to do the swap :puke:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Ryan

How's it going? I'll be in Phoenix Mar 7-10. We'll at least that's part way there. :rotflmao

Turbo is done and in process of putting a 4" lift on Carla's truck. Should have pics in a couple of weeks. Stormi got her's re-painted over Christmas (with a new bed) and is running the old wheels and tires off Carla's truck. Looks real nice. I'll be putting a turbo on it this summer...a new one this time.

Tom

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Tom! Can't wait to check out the photos when you get those trucks together! Mine just sits now that I have a company truck, but it's still nice to get it out and run it on the weekends.

I'm only about 1.5 hours from Havasu. That's actually part of the territory I call on, so I go there every 6-8 weeks. If you're ever that close, look me up for sure!

Ryan

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Tom! Can't wait to check out the photos when you get those trucks together! Mine just sits now that I have a company truck, but it's still nice to get it out and run it on the weekends.

I'm only about 1.5 hours from Havasu. That's actually part of the territory I call on, so I go there every 6-8 weeks. If you're ever that close, look me up for sure!

Ryan