my 400 dallor banks turbo kit

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eh, either way i'm done with this conversation. joe is a stand up guy, learner, and knows about these idi's. iff'n you can't deal with his keyboard problems, that's your problem more then his.

when you are on your back trying to lift a 4wd zf5 by your self and the help is offered, i'm sure you will check the grammar to make sure that you get the proper help.

now, dave,,,,,,
feel free to make a member with typing problems feel bad about himself:dunno

me on the other hand, i will get to know these guys before i pass judgement.

ps, i don't even have the idi any more:flipa

edit; i could care less what back woods insignificant state you come from.

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
when you are on your back trying to lift a 4wd zf5 by your self and the help is offered, i'm sure you will check the grammar to make sure that you get the proper help.

Like I said, would I follow someones instructions that read out like a text, or a detailed post?

Presented with both forms of instruction, I would go with the detailed. My guess would be most would as well.

Last edited:

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said, would I follow someones instructions that read out like a text, or a detailed post?

really? you would turn down help cause he typed/talked different than you:dunno

like i said, i'm done with this conversation. you guys can talk all the mess you want,,,,,,,,,,,

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
eh, either way i'm done with this conversation. joe is a stand up guy, learner, and knows about these idi's. iff'n you can't deal with his keyboard problems, that's your problem more then his.

now, dave,,,,,,
feel free to make a member with typing problems feel bad about himself:dunno

me on the other hand, i will get to know these guys before i pass judgement.

ps, i don't even have the idi any more:flipa

edit; i could care less what back woods insignificant state you come from.

A strong arm isn't the same as solid instruction. Why should he feel bad when all he has to do is slow down and check his typing? You don't see the same typing style in the IDI tech articles, do you?

Also, I'm sorry you must resort to personal attacks to defend your friend. I will have you know that if it weren't for the Dakota's being brought into the Union, you certainly wouldn't be settled along the West Coast today. We are also far from "back woods" as some of your friends seem to be...

I'm finished with this thread.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So.... Some how I got thrown into the frey..... Hmmm... I'm not one to "watch" what I type because I can't type and watch the screen at the same times... So I'm at odds with making a wrong keystroke.....Then I have a mispelled word that upsets me... After I have posted what I'm trying to say I proof read but its too late then... From time to time I have a problem understanding what a member has posted or what the question is thats being asked.... But sending a question asking the original poster helps. From 87 to 97 where I worked I was known by my co workers as talk radio... Just one guy felt I talked to much so he coined that name.... Then one day some ******* moron stupidvisor told me my nicname ment I would rather talk than work... This guy got thrown away from being a shooting star to management because of an affair with a married co worker... He was single and didn't want it to end.... Big mistake made right there.... Cost him a job way up in the company of 15,000 employees.... He also had a last name of Wooton.... Fisrt name Tracy and middle name of Ivan....:eek: Parents must have named him after other family... Anyway he drove a BMW...... So we gave hime a "shop" nicname.... BIG MOUTH WOOTON...BMW:eek::rotflmao:angel: Oh how that fit him to a T..... An argont loudmouth braggert.... I was working very sick one week with a terrible cold.. I choose to do it... He laughed at me... didn't understand dedication to my work so.... I went to see him in the office one day and he was not there so......:angel::angel: I choufed up a lunger.... spit it into a paper towel and rubbed my finger in it..... :eek::puke: Then I rubbed it on the eye glass's he wore on the nose piece.... He was a heavy smoker too... A few weeks later he was so sick....:thumbsup: I even told him maybe he got what I had.... Nope.... He got it somewhere else...... Poor old BMW....... Nuff said bout that.....;p

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A strong arm isn't the same as solid instruction. Why should he feel bad when all he has to do is slow down and check his typing? You don't see the same typing style in the IDI tech articles, do you?

Also, I'm sorry you must resort to personal attacks to defend your friend. I will have you know that if it weren't for the Dakota's being brought into the Union, you certainly wouldn't be settled along the West Coast today. We are also far from "back woods" as some of your friends seem to be...

it not i type to fast i have i have severe dyslexia look it up if u dont know let just say i can read write and type better up side down there right side up
and heres what i think of u even starting in this hole can of worn
You must be registered for see images attach

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

only replying back because i didn't realize i was doing personal attacks.

if so, i couldn't find them and i apologize.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
So.... Some how I got thrown into the frey..... Hmmm... I'm not one to "watch" what I type because I can't type and watch the screen at the same times... So I'm at odds with making a wrong keystroke.....Then I have a mispelled word that upsets me... After I have posted what I'm trying to say I proof read but its too late then... From time to time I have a problem understanding what a member has posted or what the question is thats being asked.... But sending a question asking the original poster helps. From 87 to 97 where I worked I was known by my co workers as talk radio... Just one guy felt I talked to much so he coined that name.... Then one day some ******* moron stupidvisor told me my nicname ment I would rather talk than work... This guy got thrown away from being a shooting star to management because of an affair with a married co worker... He was single and didn't want it to end.... Big mistake made right there.... Cost him a job way up in the company of 15,000 employees.... He also had a last name of Wooton.... Fisrt name Tracy and middle name of Ivan....:eek: Parents must have named him after other family... Anyway he drove a BMW...... So we gave hime a "shop" nicname.... BIG MOUTH WOOTON...BMW:eek::rotflmao:angel: Oh how that fit him to a T..... An argont loudmouth braggert.... I was working very sick one week with a terrible cold.. I choose to do it... He laughed at me... didn't understand dedication to my work so.... I went to see him in the office one day and he was not there so......:angel::angel: I choufed up a lunger.... spit it into a paper towel and rubbed my finger in it..... :eek::puke: Then I rubbed it on the eye glass's he wore on the nose piece.... He was a heavy smoker too... A few weeks later he was so sick....:thumbsup: I even told him maybe he got what I had.... Nope.... He got it somewhere else...... Poor old BMW....... Nuff said bout that.....;p

LOL Sorry Gary I just threw your name out there.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
it not i type to fast i have i have severe dyslexia look it up if u dont know let just say i can read write and type better up side down there right side up
and heres what i think of u even starting in this hole can of worn

Speaking for a relative of mine that actually has Severe Dyslexia, you sir should be ashamed of yourself trying to pass that off. Not only my uncle, but a few friends of mine actually have it. Sadly, they still are more understandable because THEY TRY. In fact, a perfect example would have to be a friend of mine from Calgary. I would have never known she had dyslexia until she told me.

As for your opinion on my request, I could care less.

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pass it of u want to see my medical file and right know im useing voice to text program not all case are the same

Last edited:

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking for a relative of mine that actually has Severe Dyslexia, you sir should be ashamed of yourself trying to pass that off.

As for your opinion on my request, there is a special place you can stick that.

ok dave, now i think you may be going a little too far.
back off. this is a flame free board.

joe, ignore dave.

the rest of you...........

if you don't like what joe has to say, move on to the next thread.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
pass it of u want to see my medical file and right know im useing voice to text program not my hand and if u ever call me some thats fakeing come say it to my face oh and not all case are the same

I have no interest in an "internet tough guy" contest. Nor would I want to waste a trip to California to see you when I can watch the girls on the beach instead. :D

EDIT: Yotee, maybe you should dispense that advice to your friend instead seeing as I'm not the one calling for the contest referenced above.

I've said my peace.

Last edited:

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry not what try to say

Last edited:

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
oh this little jackwagon start all this crap cause he dosnt like me big deal u dont like me get over i made this post to see what some of the members thought of it know u have gone and made it full of hate hope ur proud

I don't hate you Joe, not in the slightest. I want to be able to easier understand you. I've seen what people that I know with dyslexia can do and I know you are capable of the same.

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no interest in an "internet tough guy" contest. Nor would I want to waste a trip to California to see you when I can watch the girls on the beach instead. :D

EDIT: Yotee, maybe you should dispense that advice to your friend instead seeing as I'm not the one calling for the contest referenced above.

I've said my peace.

give it up dave, you are arguing with yourself now. joe will not posting back in this thread unless it has to do with his new found turbo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online