my 400 dallor banks turbo kit

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Treat others how you want to be treated, and i better never see someone make fun of a person because they cant do something that someone else can it burns me up:mad: i will be off to jail if i see someone making fun of someone

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Or you could try not making fun of people just a thought;Sweet

I got your back joe:backoff

Not making fun of him, just growing tired of trying to pick through his posts trying to find out what he is actually trying to say. Especially difficult when he asks a particularly technical question. A perfect example would be one of his current threads on FTE where he is seeking help to try and desperately pick through his wiring nightmare.

im sorry if my grammer is not perfect but one thing. I learned if u can say something nice dont say anything at all thx for the back up young

Never said it had to be perfect, just saying you should take the time to at least make your posts readable. Especially if you expect others to spend THEIR time giving you a reasonable response.

Last edited:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
If he makes a mistake nicely ask him what he ment, or not say anything about it, better than what you said

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not making fun of him, just growing tired of trying to pick through his posts trying to find out what he is actually trying to say. Especially difficult when he asks a particularly technical question. A perfect example would be one of his current threads on FTE where he is seeking help to try and desperately pick through his wiring nightmare.

Never said it had to be perfect, just saying you should take the time to at least make your posts readable. Especially if you expect others to spend THEIR time giving you a reasonable response.

thats y i posted i video is it that hard ti sit and watch a two min video

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You spelled DALLOR wrong:rotflmao. I know how those "O" and "A" key can get mixed up being they are so close and all
damn brad kut tha cid som slak
Yeeeeeep, now you know why I don't even bother with Joe's posts usually. Sorry Joe, got tired of it on FTE and now it has migrated here to OB. At least make SOME effort to convey your thoughts through anything legible that resembles the English language!

wow dave, do we not have an ignore button that you can use? it sucks when some of our members with some head to key board issues have to get bullied when they try to contribute. i know joe personally and he talks/texts just fine. he is also a stand up guy when it it comes to helping a brother out 100 miles away that he hasn't met in person yet.

other then that ,,,,,,,,,,

carry on joe

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
If he makes a mistake nicely ask him what he ment, or not say anything about it, better than what you said

A mistake I can understand, everyone has been there. But flubbing almost every other word and still not coming up with a complete sentence is beyond that.

thats y i posted i video is it that hard ti sit and watch a two min video

Yes, I watched your video. My comment was on your typing that followed. Even now you will not even make the effort to read what you have typed... but you expect others to turn right around and make an effort to supply you with advice? cookoo

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
damn brad kut tha cid som slak

wow dave, do we not have an ignore button that you can use? it sucks when some of our members with some head to key board issues have to get bullied when they try to contribute. i know joe personally and he talks/texts just fine. he is also a stand up guy when it it comes to helping a brother out 100 miles away that he hasn't met in person yet.

other then that ,,,,,,,,,,

carry on joe

I wasn't aware of an ignore function on these boards (most boards I visit do not have this feature).
...and you can't be serious... Asking him to put effort into his typing is considered bullying or making fun of him? cookoo Believe me, that wasn't my intention...and even then, if I wished to perform either of those I would be more creative.

Lets give a scenario here. A Frenchman runs up to you begging for you to come help him as his house has caught fire and his family is trapped inside. Will you help him? Maybe if you knew a lick of French you would...

I can respect Joe being a helpful guy, don't get me wrong. But if he can put forth the effort to text just fine (as you have just informed us), then why not put that same effort into typing on the computer?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Yes his typing is slightly harder to read than most, but no reason to come out and say hey man you suck you dont put fourth an effort, if there is a word i dont understand i go back and sya joe what did you mean here?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My spelling is sometiome impaired by jackand coke, see its workinggg fineee.

Not making fun just had 2 tonight.

Anyway turbo looks good but some of those older ones have a carbon seal, SOOOO if you put it on and it spews oil into the compressor side, it need a dynamic seal backplate and spool to match. Other wise looks ok, just need to match the thermocouple to the right gauge, type k is the most common IIRC j is less common.

Last edited:

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Yes his typing is slightly harder to read than most, but no reason to come out and say hey man you suck you dont put fourth an effort, if there is a word i dont understand i go back and sya joe what did you mean here?

And could you kindly point out in my post where I said that?

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of an ignore function on these boards (most boards I visit do not have this feature).
...and you can't be serious... Asking him to put effort into his typing is considered bullying or making fun of him? cookoo Believe me, that wasn't my intention...and even then, if I wished to perform either of those I would be more creative.

Lets give a scenario here. A Frenchman runs up to you begging for you to come help him as his house has caught fire and his family is trapped inside. Will you help him? Maybe if you knew a lick of French you would...

i guess your misunderstanding and comprehension of reading the english language is an east coast thing. here on the west coast we can read and understand what others are trying to convey, even when they have some issues (typed or misspeled)

now let me give you a scenario

joe is trying his hardest to type in HIS best english and YOU make fun/harp on him does that fall under OB's or FTE's rules of no flaming?

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
My spelling is sometiome impaired by jackand coke, see its workinggg fineee.

Not making fun just had 2 tonight.

Anyway turbo looks good but some of those older ones have a carbon seal, SOOOO if you put it on and it spews oil into the compressor side, it need a dynamic seal backplate and spool to match. Other wise looks ok, just need to match the thermocouple to the right gauge, type k is the most common IIRC j is less common.

Just the guy I was thinking of for turbo builds... if needed, I highly recommend Russ' work as he did a great job on the older banks turbo I used to have. In fact, it is very similar to what Joe has from the looks of it. I sent mine just to have it checked over to discover that it had a cracked backplate. :eek:

Believe it or not, your typing is still very readable. LOL

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know you can ignore him on your own, rite...............

you just look at the user name and skip to the next post.

just a thought

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I actually have 3 turbos onb the floor to do for a local shop, I set of injectors to reset for a member here, and I am stuck at work out of town to keep the demo equip running, so i still have this wicked pinched nerve in the back and 2 or 3 cocktails keep the spasams down so I may get some sleep tonight. Actually the reason my typing sucks is big fingers and little keys, thatas my story and I am sticking to it.

Joe is ok, it is kinda hard to decipher from other regions. so lets just help him out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk