My 1992 F-250

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just tholught yall would like to check out my truck.
It is a 1992.5 F-250 extended cab long box.
It has a 7.3L IDI with the ATS aurora 2000 turbo kit and hypermax intercooler. I have stage 1 injectors and have been running 24psi of boost for over 30000kms now. I have a 6" magnaflow exhuast from a 2000 PSD. It has a Heavy Hauler series Transmission from NADP which is a full billet trans. I have a 4" lift that is in need of insall and a set of 35" pro comp xtreme all terrain tires. In the 8th mile i run just under 9.4seconds. I use this truck to haul a 32'fifth wheel. This truck has 114985kms on the odometer right now. This truck has never seen snow or cold before it gets parked in a heated garage at night. any questions please ask away.

You must be registered for see images attach

tractorman86

Reaction score
It has a 7.3L IDI with the ATS aurora 2000 turbo kit and hypermax intercooler. I have stage 1 injectors and have been running 24psi of boost for over 30000kms now. I have a 6" magnaflow exhuast from a 2000 PSD. It has a Heavy Hauler series Transmission from NADP which is a full billet trans. I have a 4" lift that is in need of insall and a set of 35" pro comp xtreme all terrain tires. In the 8th mile i run just under 9.4seconds. I use this truck to haul a 32'fifth wheel. This truck has 114985kms on the odometer right now. This truck has never seen snow or cold before it gets parked in a heated garage at night. any questions please ask away.

24psi:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
so what do you run in the quarter mile?! like 12.5-13:popcorn :popcorn -Drool -Drool

smoking89IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

What is the puddle under your truck? Or is it just a manhole cover?

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
ive never ran it down a quarter mile yet. we only have an eighth mile here. and that isnt a puddle its a paint mark or something. not any fluids from my truck, trust me when i seen that i was worried at first cause i didnt notice it until i got home then i had to go double check that spot out there.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, that is CLEAN!

I gotta ask. Do you have any pictures of the intake hat assembly on your engine? I'm trying to make an ATS intercooler work with my ATS Aurora 2000 turbo kit right now, but I don't have the proper adapter...

Ryan

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
go to hypermaxxs' website and look on there, thats the intercooler kit i have, it comes with the hat and all the pipeing.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Hey, REALLY nice truck!!!!! Yes.... pics of the engine bay would be awesome!! (if possible) But.... ;Sweet :thumbsup:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have been running 24psi of boost...

Nice truck. I call :bs on your boost number though, until at least you help us understand how that is possible. What are your EGT's at that number, what have you done to your pump and turbo? Your pistons are shaved how much?
No IDI makes that kind of boost and lives to tell the tale unless it has had some SERIOUS work done to it.

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
isnt flatlander in the low 20's with his twins and no charge air cooler and also dont you loose a couple psi through a charge air cooler (CAC)

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
He's running 19:1 compression, and about 18 psi of boost. He just posted a thread about how he can't break 20.

sassyrel

Reaction score
nice truck---and im not calling bs on the boost---as is your gauge accurate??? if so--we all want to know--how you getting away with that much boost---as much over a steady diet of 13 psi will break things---------in stock form---and yes--i see you have a intercooler---but thats still a bunch---