Much Sadness

zx2

Reaction score
Old Blue (my 6.9 ) seems to have passed away. I went out to start it Wednesday after it had sat since thursday the week before. It wouldn't start. -cuss I have never not been able to start this thing in the last ten years.

So after foolin around with it for about three hours I sank to the depths of desperation. This is my daily driver work truck and if doesn't roll I don't work.

So you all will have to forgive me but in this moment of weakness I have crossed over to the Dark Side by going out and buying a 97 three hours later. After driving it for the last three days I have come to know the power of the Dark Side

SWONK....SWONKSWONK. :Sly

I am still hoping that I can get Old Blue to fire It fits my skinny lil *** better than th 97, but in the meantime I have to work

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Where in California are you? If you need some help just sent me a P.M. I know work starts at the front of the line. The dark side pulls hard and is strong. If I went over it would be 6 cylinder only but thats just me. good luck with the new ride and be happy for yourself. Its a brave man or woman that takes the jump to the dark side...... ;Sweet

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt its dead. I bet its a no fuel or some other kind of simple problem. Conrats on the 97. I'll own one of the 94-97s someday, but I don't think I'll dump the IDI either.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online