mel check these out

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool stuff. The switch lamp in 49 hangs in our bedroom. ;Really The next pic with the guy and the torch reminds me of what I look like after building the Moose Tail. LOL

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
those were some nice pictures to stroll through, was a differant era then

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
So much progress this country has made, all the hard work and sacrifice by so many Americans.

It's kind of like the new Jeep commercial- "The things we make, make us"

I hope in some way that we can get back to doing what it was that made US who we are, hard work and commitment... I don't want to be known as "they who spent too much, worked too little, and consumed all they could get their hands on"

My parents worked hard, theirs worked hard before them, and I intentend to do the same...

Too bad most Jeep products are not actually made here anymore.

thanks for the pictures. ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We saw new Jeeps rolling off the assembly line in Belvedere Ill during the 2010 IDI Weekend.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Neat pictures of an age gone by...I was just looking at a website yesterday with a bunch of pictures from the "Rust Belt," WV-OH-PA-KY-IN, showing all the old steel mills and plants that were probably booming during the 1940's but were closed when the guy took pictures of them and most of which are torn down now...it's sad how much industrial might has left this country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk