Making a video, crash86's

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We were thinking of making a video of crash86's truck doin some high boosting... IS there anything in particular yall would like to see?? He is at the Houston Livestock show till next week, so shortly hopefully.

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
the turbo impeller embedding halfway through the hood....... sorry, I am in a foul mood tonight, but you have to admit it would be cool.....

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i want to see the boost gauge fly, and i want to see a 0-60 and a top speed run:D

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's running LPG if I remember right? Also I remember you guys changed the head bolts to ARP studs one at a time. It must not be too bad of an idea if that thing is still holding together.

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's running LPG if I remember right? Also I remember you guys changed the head bolts to ARP studs one at a time. It must not be too bad of an idea if that thing is still holding together.

It sure is LOL, I found that post earlier of when we decided to put the studs in without changing the Head Gaskets, and man there some different opinions LOL

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True. I'd like to see it hold together for a long time for him. Glad to see it's worked thus far. The LPG acts like a catalyst and probably cools down the air intake charge some too. Darrin Tosh's old IDI picked up 15-20HP on the dyno when he put the LPG on. Truthfully I think it's a great idea but LPG scares me a little and I have to work with it in my capacity as a mosquito trap operator/repellent attractant tester.

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
Speaking of Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, I'll be down there next Saturday to help judge the Ag Mech Project Show with Sam Houston State University... He needs to look me up

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, I'll be down there next Saturday to help judge the Ag Mech Project Show with Sam Houston State University... He needs to look me up

Actually I will be there for the Ag Mech contest as well... Me and crash86 restored a '38 John Deere B, then two other guys and me restored a 1952 Case Sc so I guess I will you there Sean. Were you at the San Anotnio show? there were lots of kids from SHSU helpin out as well....

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
I'm Nick, not Sean, but yeah, I was at San Antonio, but I was assigned to the Wildlife and Exotic Game category... I will have to look for you guys there. What school/ffa you fellas with?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online