Mahle Turbo Pistons

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Today my Mahle 1441800WR std bore pistons got here. I paid $99.99 for 7 of them brand new. These have the smaller 1 piece oil rings but the tops are hard anadoised. I will talk to Mahle about getting another piston so I have a full set. This was something I couldn't pass up for that price.... P.S... They are the turbo big pin type.....:thumbsup: Now what to do with them. I can't put them behind the back seat.....:D

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can but you cant install them on the road.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Where the hell did you get a deal like that!!!
You deserve to get punched in the face!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Geez.....lucky...:D. I dont even need them, but if I found a deal like that I would have picked them up real quick, good find ;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Some seller on Evil bay listed them for $49.00 opening bid or BIN for $99.00. You know what I did. I have paid as much as $1100.00 for these and as low as $480.00 so sure did like the price.... Russ... I wouldn't want to even think about installing them out on the road... I'd just give them to the lads that was doing the work for me... And wait in the hotel......LOL :D

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Oh well, at least none of the bolts holding that engine in have been in there long enough to give you any trouble , ought to make the next upgrade fairly pleasant :D

SuperDuty335

Reaction score
I thought I got a good deal on 7.3 Mahle pistons with rings for $385 but $100 is even more better.;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Yes... Its true about the bolts holding the motor in the truck. The jam nuts are starting be become really easy to tighten up. I am designing another motor but this time it will be a turbo block. I'm still trying to find a turbo block. Mostly I want to know if the turbo block is built any stronger than the non turbo block. Some mag writer wrote an artical stateing that the turbo blocks had main webs that were 100 thousands wider than the non turbo motors. Also he said that you can only turbo a turbo block and not add a turbo to a non turbo block. We all know thats a bunch of crap so maybe the wide webs are crap too. Just checking on this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online