Looks worth it to the right person...... 140k+/-

N.E fjord-by-fjord 2fiddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then don't ever move to New England, chris142....

Vehicles rust as soon as they roll off the lot up here. But I'll take rusty vehicles over wildfires, landslides, and earthquakes any day! :D

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont worry im not moving east ever. I spent 6 mos in ohio and could not wait to move! Took me 45 minutes to pack my stuff and leave that frozen,rusty car hell hole.i dont know how you guys deal with rusty bolts,safety inspections and holes in your floors.

ToughOldFord

The Cold Glow-Plug
Reaction score
Then don't ever move to New England, chris142....

Vehicles rust as soon as they roll off the lot up here. But I'll take rusty vehicles over wildfires, landslides, and earthquakes any day! :D

California has it's problems for sure, most of them are self-imposed via corrupt liberal, (lol, I made a repeat), politicians and their ruinous and burdensome taxation and regulation.

But as far as wildfires, landslides, and earthquakes, don't think what makes the news represents any state, if it was ordinary it wouldn't make the news. And less people would live here.

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that wreck/nightmare is worth $500 mine must be worth at least $600... any takers?

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Scrapyard might give ya $400 for it and can probably sell the plow for another $400, sounds like $500 might be about right.

Saskredneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly that would be a $1500-2000 truck around here, having a plow most guys think their worth twice as much. There's a rusted out, badly beat up 84 F250 I6 with a beat up plow for sale here guy wants almost $4000! Deals are a rarity here :/

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately that's a $3-4k truck in this neck of the woods. Clean, rust free trucks are $5-6k easy, crew cabs even more.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

88fordidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
California has it's problems for sure, most of them are self-imposed via corrupt liberal, (lol, I made a repeat), politicians and their ruinous and burdensome taxation and regulation.

corrupt, liberal, politician.... looks like you made a three-peat lmao.
but moderately rusted (I'm from Indiana; that's moderate) 4x4 slushbox with plow and four new tires; aftermarket head unit.. his buy it now price of $1800 seems to be right on the money to me.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy it now price seems fine to me with a plow. I would also agree that's the typical rust we see around here. I'm surprised it isn't worse considering it's in the northeast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online