kerio personal Virus scan /fire wall!

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I have put this scan on my puter!It will not let the oil burners site operate properly, there is somthing on the site here that the firewall does not like? does anyone else run this program?I can only read two posts and then the machine freezes up I have the wall turned off right now in order to post!
I know this is not the right place to post this so move it if you dont like it!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Fred,
Have you scanned your system for spyware. I have seen spyware programs do some funky stuff in the past. Like not allow certain websites to pull up but will others. If you don't have it get Spybot Search and Destroy That should kill what ever nasty spyware that you have contracted.

Another good one that I have used in the past is Ad-Ware Actually truth be told I have both installed right now. I run them once a week, it's amazing what you can pick up in a weeks time.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's actually quite amazing - like Travis I run both of those! Oh yah Travis forgot to mention they are both free! You really need to run both cuz they will both pick up different stuff.

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to disarm the fire wall to come here It freezes the IE for some reason!I was thinking the site had
a virus but I'm not sure yet.

Max Power

Reaction score
L0L, no the site does not have a virus. Do you visit any other Vbulletin sites? Do they work fine? It could be cookie related or could be just a glitch with your firewall. What version of IE are you running?

What OS? Windows XP? SP2?

Fred Hemer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2000 at the moment!
I have the both of them on now too Trav
I also run (Hyjack This) Its top notch as well I run em once a day!

Last edited: