Just crossed over...

Mojave Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from TDS that is. Many of you already know me as BrianHagen. Seems like I'm seeing more of the "old timers" over here and less over there. I hardly see anyone in my "Friend Online" column anymore. I was finally move to sign up here so I could respond to Mel's kick down rod thread. So, I guess I'll be tracking two sites now - at least until the last few holdouts move over here.

more to follow, Brian

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Brain, glad to have you onbaord here with us.

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Welcome Brain, glad to have you onbaord here with us.

Don't worry about him BrIan, he don't spell no good!

Welcome on over!!!

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Howdy Doody Red Dog:D :D

Welcome to the best truck & trash site on the web, now PM a moderator/Admin kind of guy asking for entry into the super secret special spankers forum we are not allowed to talk about without a Beta 5 security clearance :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Last edited:

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
glad to see you made it, Brian.

many of the guru's still hang out back 'home' - the basement over here still has fresh paint on the walls, so i think a little time will be needed to get the posts flowing like @ TDS.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mojave Red
So, I guess I'll be tracking two sites now - at least until the last few holdouts move over here.
Brian, welcome over! ;Really

Other than Pete, who's still over there? I actually haven't been over to TDS since the "revolution" in January...

Hope all is well, and good to see you come over :)

soulpatchfr has a good point, but hey, you have to start somewhere, right? :)

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian-
welcome! Glad to see you make it over. BTW, I should have the PRNDL indicator pulled next week. I'll let you know when it gets into the mail.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Re: Re: Just crossed over...

Originally posted by The Warden
Other than Pete, who's still over there? I actually haven't been over to TDS since the "revolution" in January...

Welcome over Brian;p

How about Scott Beretez? I know he's still over there. He seems to be a wealth of knowledge about IDI's, always has postive input on any topic I've seen him post on, & has done alot of modification to his truck. I had PM'ed him about OB but never got a reply or saw him over here. Really good guy to talk too though. Maybe Mel or Travis could bring him to "The Dark Side":D

Mojave Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warden

Most of my old northwest crew still post over there, but not that often. shimonmor, Fred Hemer, pkearny, etc... Zigg doesn't post near as much as he used to. I imagine that most of these guys are busy with their lives and are letting some of the new blood answer most of the questions. I know my posting has slowed down as well - although I lurk in both sites multiple time a day.

I talked to Scotty about this site a while ago. He said he was content to stay over there for now.

TowCat, I won't be tearing into my dash until the weekend after next so no hurry. The rough road out to post is slowly rattling my baby apart (dash suffering the most).

more to follow, Brian

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swany
Don't worry about him BrIan, he don't spell no good!

Welcome on over!!!

LMAO,

Swany been bustin my chops for a few days now. I deserved that one.

Sarry fer thu mispeled nayme BRIAN......... ;p

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to have you here Brian. I still post both places, but find it difficult to answer questions on TDS due to the strick linking policies. I always have to send a PM to people telling them about the articles over here, which do cut down a bit on the common questions we answer over and over on TDS. So sometimes I'm posting, but you just can't see it. However, my mailbox does get a lot of activity there.

Mojave Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave

Yes, got the tank in before I moved south. Made it all the way to Lodi before I had to tank up, and then straight into Barstow. It sure hurts when it comes to fill up time - $85.00 ouch

b

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac

Members online