Its no IDI but my truck is in the pictures.

bignastystacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have been spending all my spare time/money on getting ready for the Easter dune trip to central Utah's SAND MOUNTAIN. My new toy this year is my home made VW Sand rail. I know its not a diesel but I am proud of my work and I wanna show it off! Plus ill be towing it with my IDI! I just got a new 16 foot trailer to haul it on but I havent got a picture of it on the trailer yet. On a side note my return line leak turned into a gush and I will be swapping for the new kit this weekend.

Attachments

• sandrail1.jpg
    sandrail1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 17
  • sandrail2.jpg
    sandrail2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 12
  • sandrail3.jpg
    sandrail3.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 30
  • sandrail5.jpg
    sandrail5.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 16
  • sandrail6.jpg
    sandrail6.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 15
  • sandrail7.jpg
    sandrail7.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
  • sandrail8.jpg
    sandrail8.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 32

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and buggy! Since you built the buggy yourself why didn't you make it so you could reach the pedals?? cookoo I'm assuming that's you in the driver's seat! ;ReallyLOL

J/K...Cute kid! ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Looks awesome! and you should be proud... Looks like the driver is all ready to go - I can hear him yelling top her off I gotta get back at it!

bignastystacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eric- He is going about an inch or two a month right now so he will reach in due time. I did spread the pedals real far for two reasons. 1 I am about 6'2". 2 all my friends are short, if they cant reach the pedals the cant drive/wreck my toy haha.

Ill get a picture of it up when he have all the toys loaded and hooked to the truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online