It might be a deal? 1990 f350 needs work but...

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
because, tires shread.
id bet he had a blow out, and the rubber destroyed the fiberglass.
it happens quite frequently.

perfect candidate for 05 axles

redacted

Reaction score
I just bought a '90 F350 for less than that... I'm pretty happy... I think if your truck is in running shape, its worth a bit over a grand. :)

This extended cab looks sweeet.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Too many unanswered question about this truck. Why no interior pics. Why is the finger hiding the front end damage. Why the missing passenger tire wheel and fender.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too many unanswered question about this truck. Why no interior pics. Why is the finger hiding the front end damage. Why the missing passenger tire wheel and fender.
betcha the backstory is some snot-dripping teen got it as a hand-me-down from grandpa, was told if the truck survived to graduation time, daddy is going to drop 7 large on a new truck as a reward. in the meantime this poor thing is going to be the teen's whipping boy.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
betcha the backstory is some snot-dripping teen got it as a hand-me-down from grandpa, was told if the truck survived to graduation time, daddy is going to drop 7 large on a new truck as a reward. in the meantime this poor thing is going to be the teen's whipping boy.

Isn't that the truth.. Just MAYBE the finger is covering the license plate but it sure is hiding a huge bent to hell bumper too.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant stand those flimsy bumpers, maybe he bent it with his finger, during the picture LOL