It lives and leaks!!!

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
The whole family is excited about getting her running!

Joe,
Good luck on finding the problem! I haven't had the problems you've had, but my wife and I sure are ready to get my truck going again!

It sure was a sweet sound when that thing fired up and started rattling yesterday!;Sweet ;Sweet

pafixitman

Reaction score
It has been a long road. Mostly caused by lack of time and money, but I think I am almost there. I'll try to get the t-stat gasket on tonight if the rain stops.

My daughter heard it run and ran to my wife and said "Daddy has the truck running, we can go to Mrytle Beach now!" The little heads do not forget much. They will probably remember this summer as long as I will!

After I move it under it's own power, I'll post my thanks. I have not forgotten you guys.:hail

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great to hear it's running Joe! Just think, had you put the water in first, you might not have ever started it. LOL I DO so hope it's just the thermostat. I always use blue RTV on that gasket.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My daughter heard it run and ran to my wife and said "Daddy has the truck running, we can go to Mrytle Beach now!" The little heads do not forget much. They will probably remember this summer as long as I will!

:cry: Well ain't that some "J"!!! I guess the Boutin Family Campground doesn't compare to Myrtle Beach!! Who da thunk it?? ;Pissed

LOL ;Poke :D

pafixitman

Reaction score
:cry: Well ain't that some "J"!!! I guess the Boutin Family Campground doesn't compare to Myrtle Beach!! Who da thunk it?? ;Pissed

LOL ;Poke :D

Actually, your family comes up often in conversation - all in a good way! I would not be where I am if it were not for your family's unselfish generosity.

Or was it because of Waker T-95?;Poke :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat