Interesting truck.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the longest time I absolutely hated those trucks. I have to admit they are growing on me and it'd be cool to hear the diesel rattle coming from one of those.

sootman73

Reaction score
I think I woulda have painted that thing a nice gloss black a long time ago. Would be pretty easy to do. Even a half ass paint job would be better than what is on there now.....

Black dawg

Reaction score
For the longest time I absolutely hated those trucks. I have to admit they are growing on me and it'd be cool to hear the diesel rattle coming from one of those.

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY HATE A 79F2504X4??:backoff:D

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY HATE A 79F2504X4??:backoff:D

The front ends were ugly, I like the 72 and earlier more.
On a side note I wonder whats under the bedlined rockers, bed liner will hide some crap.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe he bedline the rockers, but didnt paint the truck. I would say hiding ROT

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe he bedline the rockers, but didnt paint the truck. I would say hiding ROT

I put bedliner on my rockers, and my paint is crappy. Not hiding anything, but you might be right in this instance

I like th 79 front end, looks tough.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I put bedliner on my rockers, and my paint is crappy. Not hiding anything, but you might be right in this instance

I like th 79 front end, looks tough.

At least your truck is ONE color. And you are hiding something with your bed liner too

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least your truck is ONE color. And you are hiding something with your bed liner too

I get your point, but actually my truck is blue and black right now. Will be changing the doors out soon so it will have grey graphics down the side till I can get time in the paint booth. Paint is going to wait till I get some other issues straightened out tho.