Intake O-Rings! FOR SALE!

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
These are IDI specific, so I see no reason why it cant be in here.
I have 10 of these things now that I NEED to sell. They didnt get to Barney in time for him to take them to the rally. So hopefully you guys are all still interested in them.
$15 each shipped. multiple order discount. PM me with your needs.
Take paypal or MO.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I know that there was talk about them and guys do want them, Chris (Diesel4me2) wants a couple, just give them a chance to get hom from the Rally.

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
goes between the hat and intake on turbo trucks, a notorious pressure leak spot, someone correct me if im wrong.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
goes between the hat and intake on turbo trucks, a notorious pressure leak spot, someone correct me if im wrong.

That is correct ;Sweet.

Dibs on 2 of them. I start work Thursday. I have cash if you want me to send it in the mail :dunno , pm me about that ;Sweet

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Justin, yours are set aside. I know how work goes for us younger guys.
Chris you have a PM
I think i have 6 left now, after Justins and Chris's orders.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Amy is taking the box you sent out to the post office to return to you as I type.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Jon,
Not that its not a good idea, but I've tried it. The cardboard carb gasket is just a little too big, and it doesnt compress enough to give what I consider and adequate seal, beings its already just a little big as it is.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Soudns cool to me Barney, hope ya pulled yer two out of there for all the trouble.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I'm needin two.

PM Me.

Anyone know if the bolt seal is available from Banks?

I don't know if they or ATS has them. I stacked couple of rubber washer center type oil plug seals on either side of a metal washer and it gives a real nice seal at the bolt.

Ford discontinued those intake seals so grab em up folks. I ended up getting an O ring from the CAT dealer that was one size smaller that worked out OK.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Cool guys, I've still got a few left if more people want them. Of course I can get more as well, but would take a few days for my CAT guy to order another batch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance