In Need of a '94-'98 Chevy Grille

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After putting my truck into a ditch today, I am now in need of a Chrome Grille with Dual (Composite/Halogen) headlights for a '94-'98 Chevy Truck. LMC and everywhere else i've found wants $150+ for one, and I don't feel like spending that much right now on a grille.
Any fellow Oil Burners have one they could/would part with?

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should've posted this one in the 911 forum. I NEED ONE ASAP!!!

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Did you try a pick and pull? Lots of good used ones in the junkyards now. Even if I had one, the shipping from me to you would make up for the difference of buying a new one..

..on another note...how was the landing? That's why I love trucks, put a car in the ditch and it's time fro a whole front clip! lol

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you try a pick and pull? Lots of good used ones in the junkyards now. Even if I had one, the shipping from me to you would make up for the difference of buying a new one..

..on another note...how was the landing? That's why I love trucks, put a car in the ditch and it's time fro a whole front clip! lol
There arent any pick an pulls around here unfortunately, and out of the 3 junkyards i went to today only 2 had any 94-98 grilles, and those were all busted to hell, so i'll probably end up buying a brand new one from Classic Industries (only $89.95).
The landing you ask? well, it felt like hitting a dirt bank at 25 MPH. Oh, wait, I DID hit a dirt bank at 25 MPH.
On my way to the Farm tomorrow I'll take pics of where it all happened (maybe even a video) and post it all here ASAP.
It basically shoved the bumper up 2" into the grille busting it all to hell, and buckled my fender in the process.
I hit a deer back in March of '09, which twisted my bumper, and smashed up the driver's side of the grille and that fender. If you can blow up my Avatar pic, you might be able to see what I'm talking about.
After that, I started gathering up the stuff I needed to fix the front end up. I found a bumper, fender, and lights so all i needed to complete the job was the grille.
After my adventure the other day, it's finally time to get it done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726