im new here

94_7.3turbo

diesel power
Reaction score
i've been reading threads on this site for a couple weeks now and decided it's time i should register, i have a 1994 F250 4x4 5 speed extra cab IDI factor turbo i put a banks stinger system on about 6 months ago and a K & N intake, lifted it 3 inches about a month ago and put 33" tires under it. Im looking forward to being a part of this site.

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Welcome on over! Lot's of folks joining lately, this place is getting bigger and bigger everyday! Glad to see another lifted rig here too!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
94_7.3turbo said:
i've been reading threads on this site for a couple weeks now and decided it's time i should register, i have a 1994 F250 4x4 5 speed extra cab IDI factor turbo i put a banks stinger system on about 6 months ago and a K & N intake, lifted it 3 inches about a month ago and put 33" tires under it. Im looking forward to being a part of this site.
Welcome to the basement! :D you've got one of the best year for IDI's.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
94_7.3turbo said:

Welcome to the site. Be sure to read the Welcome notice and check out our tech articles. Especially the Cavitation article if your not familiar with that. ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
94_7.3turbo said:

Welcome to the site - lots of good information can be found here. You're in good company.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well almost forgot...

You got a picture of your truck for us? Since we are only looking at a computer we like to see who we are talking to/about...

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
argve said:
Well almost forgot...

You got a picture of your truck for us? Since we are only looking at a computer we like to see who we are talking to/about...

Ya, and once you get the pic up, its only a matter of time until Faith shows up rolling around on your hood. ;Sweet LOL

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping that she would come over and roll on my hood but she keeps Dodging me - said she didn't want to get rammed.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
She really liked the Enterprise last month.Said she would be back too.Too bad.If you had spend a few bucks you could have had the same experiance I did......WHOOO HOOOO! :Sly :hail :cheers: :smoke: -Drool :Thumbs Up

argve said:
Yeah I was hoping that she would come over and roll on my hood but she keeps Dodging me - said she didn't want to get rammed.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that Freight she was over my place just th eother day :D

Attachments

• russ avatar.GIF
    russ avatar.GIF
    8.6 KB · Views: 65

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
GRuss said:
Funny you should mention that Freight she was over my place just th eother day :D

I don't hand out compliments much, but she looks hot

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
welcome to the site,pretty laid back huh?! ;Sweet :D :thumbsup:
i missed the turbo by a couple of years,but still cant complain to much.
i got 33's under mine but with no lift. ;)

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
GRuss said:

Faith was here in GR the other day but Big Red was too tall for her to get on the hood,..... so we just crawled in the bed,.... :angel: :love: :Sly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online