idi vs duramax!!!!

Logroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bunch of damn retards if you ask me ,,, of course mommy and daddy prolly buy there tires and pay to have them fixed when their kids break stuff

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
Pretty sure the IDI had a brick under the gas petal. Otherwise it probably would have ripped that Chevy in half :D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the angle of the chain the chevy would of pulled the ford backwards for miles

|stupid

The IDI having the chain hooked higher is effectively lifting the the back of the 'max.

Not the smartest thing to do with a couple of trucks.:idiot:

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
bunch of damn retards if you ask me ,,, of course mommy and daddy prolly buy there tires and pay to have them fixed when their kids break stuff

wish my mom and dad would have done that for me, they never did an never will, when my truck breaks yea they will let me borrow a vehicle but it has to be full of gas when it comes back, and god forbid it break while im borrowing it, my tires are starting to wear on my truck so im gonna have to figue something out atleat next spring, i hope they will make it to summer but i just dont see it happening they are already half tread or less and they were 3/4 tread just about 4-5 months ago:eek:

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the angle of the chain the chevy would of pulled the ford backwards for miles

I don't think the chain had anything to do with it if you watch the only time the chevy ddin't pull the ford backwards was when the chevy more or less just powerbraked it cause when the brake lights went off the ford went backwards. This proves nothing for the trucks as you have no way of knowing which weighs more or anything:dunno Given all things are equal this is a true best driver sport;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online