IDI Conquers Stoddard Valley OHV

DeeseSR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Stoddard Valley OHV today in Ca for a clean up with the Primedia magazines. Any way there is a really big hill that all the jeeps were lined up to try and climb. Most could not. When I got inline they all looked at me funny. I put her in 4 low and 2nd gear. We climbed right up with no problems. And just to rub it in I idled all the way down with out any tire slippage or loss of control. The look on thier faces was priceless. Once again the IDI's showed what they are capable of.

budtoh3zo

Reaction score
Right on, A little knolage on how to use the wight of these things make it go along ways. Always good to hear of a idi coming out on top.

IDIeselman

Reaction score
JOLLY GOOD SHOW CHAP, It Has alot to do with whats between the seat and the wheel ;Sweet , I too had those jeep boys standing in amazement when I backed up the famous marble head (childs play) at Drummond Island in my full size 79. That jeep thing I just dont understand!.

A real big :thumbsup: for helping out with the clean up.

Mojave Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stoddard Valley is about 15 minutes from my place. Let me know if you plan to return. I doubt I will try to conquer any mountains - although I have put my truck through its paces out here in the desert. - brian

gabbyr100rs

Reaction score
Bravo!

I wish I had been there to see it! Amazing what torque and no wheel spin can accomplish, huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner