IDI 093 Factory Turbo Kit complete, plug Banks down pipe 168K miles $600

Shawn MacAnanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IDI 093 Factory Turbo Kit complete, plug Banks down pipe 168K miles $500

I just pulled my parts truck motor and I'm selling the turbo kit off of it. The truck ran fine, it was a 1994 Factory bone stock F350 dually, has 168k on it. I am just using an aftermarket turbo and I'm sending this engine out to be rebuilt to handle the additional boost. Here's a video of the truck running with the turbo. Includes everything pictured (the correct oil line i see i threw the fuel line in there by accident), and the valve cover with CDR (it's at the machine shop with the motor i dropped off i forgot to remove it) plus CDR hose. There are no broken or stripped studs on the turbo or pedestal bolts. I did not remove the crossover pipe from the up pipe, or the up pipe from the manifold (there's no carbon on the slip joint). I will also include my Banks upgraded down pipe that's on my other truck as soon as i remove it for the new turbo (hopefuly next weekend) $500 plus actual shipping cost, i am also located in Felton, Delaware if you'd like to pick it up or inspect it.

Stock factory turbo 7.3l idi 1994 f350 - YouTube

Attachments

• IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0154.jpg
    726.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG0152.jpg
    IMAG0152.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 43
  • IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    850.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0158.jpg
    IMAG0158.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:

jeepj667

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this setup tranny a specific? I have a c6.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like the only thing missing is the block fitting. not a bad price either....
i would be jumping on it if i didnt have 2 ATS units.
(nudge nudge for the interested)

Shawn MacAnanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh do they need the block fitting? I can pull that from the motor too it was there I thought all engines had it for the pressure sensor. It's a 1/8 by 1/4 2 inch adapter.

I am not sure about the c6 it came from an auto truck I can Include the stock down pipe if that helps but it's more to ship of you're just going to use the upgraded banks

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
turbo engines have that fitting.
but if youre going from N/A to turbo, thats a part you need for a complete bolt on.
only because of the olive fitting.
others had the pressure sensor.
if you dont need it, throw it in!

Shawn MacAnanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh you mean just the brass part? Good catch, no I don't need it i have a stainless line with Jic fittings for my setup I have two of these engines and setups and one of them I'm upgrading to r&ds new s257x turbo that mounts in a factory housing.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
typ4's SS oil feed line is the way to go.
but for people that have jewish wallets, it would be nice to have, and can be a pita to locate.
just pull the complete fitting from the block and throw it in, that way you wont score the brass when pulling it.
youre going aftermarket anyway

Shawn MacAnanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the correct oil line and fittings from when i removed it from my daily truck, no damage to the brass fittings, i think i even have new olives go to along with it, the ones on it only have 10k. I had ESCO make me my oil line, i think it was $32 its JIC 5.

Attachments

• IMAG0168.jpg
    IMAG0168.jpg
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21

jeepj667

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not the downpipe I'm worried about. Some turbo kits have different crossover pipes for auto vs. manual.
Does anybody know if this will fit around a c6.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Shawn MacAnanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I'm not sure. I think van manifolds are different but didn't know the crossovers were different auto to manual. This was removed from an e4od truck. I could try to take some measurements from my 5 speed truck but I'm not sure what that will tell you. Justin doesn't list it as auto or manual specific on his site

http://www.idiperformance.com/store/p51/093_Exhaust_Crossover_Pipe.html