Idaho Bombers Monthly Dinner Meet

MUDDY

Reaction score
IDAHO *BOMBERS*

DODGE/CUMMINS OWNERS
MONTHLY DINNER/DISCUSION MEETING

WE WILL MEET AT GOLDEN CORRAL IN NAMPA IDAHO NEAR KARCHER MALL.

4TH WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH 7.00 PM
[the 4th, not the last wed of the month but could be]

WE WILL USE THE DINNER MEETINGS TO DISCUSS/PLAN UPCOMING IDAHO BOMBER EVENTS, OTHER REGIONAL DODGE/CUMMINS EVENTS AND GETTOGETHERS, AND ANYTHING PERTAINING TO OUR TRUCKS OR ANYTHING ELSE WE WANT OR NEED TO DISCUSS, AND GRAB A DECENT MEAL AND BEVERAGE OF YOUR CHOICE

WE HAVE, IN THE PAST HAD MANY BOMB PARTIES WHERE WE GET TOGETHER TO IMPROVE, MODIFY, AND MAINTAIN OUR RIGS, AND DYNO DAYS WHERE WE GET EM ON THE ROLLERS TO SEE HOW MUCH POWER AND TORQUE THEY ARE GETTING TO THE GROUND. WE HAVE SEVERAL EVENTS ON THE SCHEDULE. OTHER EVENTS AND DATES TO BE DISCUSSED AT THE MEETINGS. ANY QUESTIONS CALL MUDDY AT 208 739-2520. IF NO ANSWER LEAVE A MESSAGE AND ILL CALL YA BACK. FOR INTERNET DISCUSIONS OF IDAHO BOMBER EVENTS GO TO turbodieselregister.com ON NORTHWEST EVENT SECTION OR EVENT SEC ON http://www.oilburners.net/ .

TAKE NOTE. THIS IS NEW LOCATION. golden corral near karcher mall in nampa idaho. 4th wed of the month at 7 pm
http://www.marketplace24.com/goldencorral.htm

Attachments

• ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 24

MUDDY

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

and it be a nice chng to have steaks at our meetin instead of pizza as weve had the last couple yrs. and price be more reasonable too

GlennO

Reaction score
Hey Muddy love your girls :)
I am going to try my dammest to make the dinner, but
if I don't for some reason, wish everyone that dose make it Happy Thanks giving for me.
Hey Buddy you have a Happy Thanks giving too.
Thanks
GlennO

MUDDY

Reaction score
twas good seein ya again glenn

a good meetin and good steaks and stuff

no meet in dec but wil resume in 4th wed in jan