I need some suggestions......

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
I had a tire on the rear come apart and boogered up the fender. I can fix the fiberglass easily, but I'm considering the possibility of matching the old paint as not too good.
So, i think this might be a good time to consider adding a design, or some graphics to the old girl. ( Just tryin' to make lemonade ya' know).
Anyway, I would like some suggestions (pic's) of any that you may have seen that look good on a '94 CC LWB DRW F350. ( the one on my avatar).
Thanks in advance for your help.

Chuck

t-roymoose

Reaction score
I am almost in the same boat as you are. I have almost the exact same truck, but mine is all white. I have some pin striping down the side that breaks it up a little. I can shoot auto paint pretty darn good but I can't do air brush so I sort of have to stay basic. I thought about doing a color fade. Start with a dark blue up front and then over the whole truck go to a light blue. My pin striping does a z at the rear door and I was thinking painting a stripe down the side sort of like that but bigger. When I took a quick trip to Oregon I saw an extended cab with a giant Ford emblem on the side, It was kind of neat.
One thing that I do recomend is mark out the design with masking tape before picking something. I know they make temporary spray paint for vehicles that washes off, If I come across any Ideas or pics I will put them on here to help you out. If you have any ideas for mine, let me know.

poolguy

Slippery when wet
Reaction score
Thanks, anyone else seen a good looking two tone or cool design? I can do the work, but lack the imagination!
Pic's please.

Thanks,
Chuck