I made it into Diesel World!!!

73IDI

Reaction score
Hey guys dont wanna toot my own horn but I am pretty proud my truck made it into the February issue of Diesel World magazine and the photographer guy did a pretty nice write up im so happy right now

sent from my phone so my spelling and grammer most likely suffer more than usual

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386645826631.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386645826631.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 124

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's just amazing! Congrats! :)

I can honestly say I wish my 73 looked that good

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And something like that IS worth bragging rights! Come one, Man! When I was 25 I started my complete resto of my 73 Ford and it's still in limbo.

So go ahead, brag! Tell us all the details! What is the drivetrain, changes, everything! Make the story come alive...! :)

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats awesome brother! you and your dad will be proud of that one for many,many years! congrats getting into the mag!;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow. Thats really great to see you made all this happen. Please tell us how this all came about. Now your global like some of our members here. I was featured 3 times in DieselPower magazine some time back. I really didn't even know about it but the rank and file here let my in on it. We all had fun with that. My avatar is my lat time in the magazine. Thats when I was helping the editer measure his 7.3 cylinder wear. Then 2 of our funny joker members here put my first and last name into the internet and thats the first pic that came up. so they "gifted" me with the monicure and the pic. We all got a good laugh over that... Still makes me smile when I think about it. You have a really nice truck to be proud of. Show it off and enjoy it

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude that is a beautiful truck! Congrats on being in the magazine. I remember seeing your truck over in the IDI pic thread over on PSN a while back. Glad to see you are posting over here! What all is done to your truck? I haven't had the opportunity to read the article yet. Also any plans for future mods?

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! That's a beautiful truck and very deserving.

73IDI

Reaction score
Thanks everyone and no it wasn't jim it was a guy that approached me two years ago st Scheids Diesel Ex. it did work out two years ago but we met again this year and were able do a shoot......as fsr ss future stuff im wanting to put together my own rear disc brake setup some custom LED tail lights and possibly paint the top of the cab a off white

sent from my phone so my spelling and grammer most likely suffer more than usual

73IDI

Reaction score
Oh yeah and I have a turocator gauge by ISSPRO im gonna install in the spring when I get time and its not fridged it's a boost and pyro in one 3" gauge