I hate hacks!! connector needed

Dave 001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm in the middle of ripping my dash out in order to fix a few problems and I have figured out why my O/D button & light doesn't work........some "expletive" cut the wires!! AND RIGHT NEXT TO THE PLUG!! AND ON THE HARNESS SIDE!!! Geez I hate butchers and hacks. Anyway I'm looking for a used connector if anybody has one to donate or sell. If not, I'll go salvage yard hopping. The shift lever still has the connector on it (see picture). I need the connector on the harness end. Thanks.

PS: The slop in the shifter originates at the lever's pivot point....not from the two bolts being loose. The pivot point actually looks fine, not all beat to death, it's just loose. Guess that happens after years of use.

You must be registered for see images attach

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck side or shifter side of the harness? Either way I got one.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that just a simple molex connector? If so, couldn't it be possible to just eyeball up what it is and order from somewhere like Jameco, Mouser Electronics, Digikey, or Radio Shack? I mean, if Leeland wouldn't have to split with his assy...?

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ain't a big deal, I can snip a pig tail and mail it. Trucks a stick now so its not like I'm using it.