RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Now, repeat after me... Hi, my name is Gary and I am a timing meter addict LOL

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is too funny! i was watching that and i told myself well if Gary doesn't push this up too high i'll try and grab it before placing my order for the ferret.-im not even kidding lmao!!
i had a feeling you'd see that low bid price down to the last min too,so i just stayed out of your way hahaha.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well guys. I will address a few items posted here. I jumped in at 10 minutes left on the auction. I feel like I paid around $50.00 more than I should have but... Just the magnetic probe is going to cost you $275.00. The line clamp is around $65.00 and a new meter is over $800.00 but can be had from kent moore out here for around $650.00. A while back uhaul was offering this same meter for $199.00 with free shipping plus.... It had the injection pump turning wrench and the nut wrench in the deal too. Just those two wrenches are around $500.00 for the pair from OTC. If this meter does not work I will be sending it back. At $10.00 shipping I wont be out much if its a broken meter. At this time my only working meter is out there and the member that has it contacted me telling me it was not working for him and he was going to attempt some other ways of useing it and would call me this past Saturday because of his out of town work schedule... Well... I have to call him and get it shipping to me for repairs or just test it on my rig here. So heres hopeing I will have two working meters in a few days guys. Sorry for the unavoidable delays. I know this is a tuff place to be in waiting on the list.
Ron... I can say... "yes, I am a hoarder but not a trash hoarder thats for sure....:angel::D:love:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
U-Haul still has one listed as of yesterday.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mel, Ilooked at the one uhaul listed but its an older, mmodel that will no longer be repairable model. I also am wondering why my several messages to you about your posting about a "T" between injectors 1 & 3 have not been answered frrom me.. My trucks life does not depend on you answering my questions. I know how emails get lost in the fix of many posting too.