Hypermax Turbo Kit

02x72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a complete Hypermax kit for sale. Works great, virtually no play in the shaft. I'd consistently see 6-7 psi running down the road with it. Pulled the engine for a headgasket repair and found more problems so the trucks getting tabled for a cummins swap. I'll even throw in the valve cover with the hole in it for the CDR. $550, open to offers for trades.

02x72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was installed in '90 so i would imagine its an old style kit. Im not sure how to tell the difference honestly.

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulse kit has seperate up pipes from each exhaust manifold to the turbo mount. Being that old I would almost be certain it's an old style kit.

Chase

02x72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has separate up pipes that each mount into the exhaust mount of the turbo

02x72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about taking a few days to get the pics, been a busy week. I forgot to mention in the OP that I had to cut the downpipe to get it all out. The original joint is too corroded to get out when it was in the truck. The driverside up-pipe had a joint on it as well, I dont know if that was installed at the dealership or what but I put a new one I had sitting around on there for good measure as you can see in the pics. The downpipe is cut on a straight section so it should be cake to put a clamp on there and seal it up. Should actually make shipping easier as well since it was so long. I need to get rid of this thing and make room in the garage so Im asking $500 now.

You must be registered for see images

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
im still interested but need to check if it will fit zf5 ok. plus are you willing to eat shipping?