Hydroboost Brake Pedal

needlenose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be easier to just get the resting angle of the plunger in the booster than comparing the pin locations? This would mean anyone could simply place the pin in the appropriate location to achieve the correct angle for their specific application.

Just throwing out an idea given the disparity of pin locations and pedal configurations.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would it be easier to just get the resting angle of the plunger in the booster than comparing the pin locations? This would mean anyone could simply place the pin in the appropriate location to achieve the correct angle for their specific application.

Just throwing out an idea given the disparity of pin locations and pedal configurations.

The issue is two fold

Angle being less of the issue that leverage imparted by distance from pivot point to pin.

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this might need to move to the tech articles along side the rest of the hydroboost swap information.

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to bump this to ask a question.

Can hydroboost be installed at least temporarily without relocating the pin? I realize it should be done, and I understand the reasons, but will it work without binding if I put it in with my factory brake pedal?

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't. during a panic stop you wont have full throw of the master.
but its been done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online