How bout north eastern Ohio.........

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by smokin_stroker00
it is more like he needs it close to home so his truck will make it there and backLOL

Thats funny, unless its true... Anfd until this tranny recal gets sorted out... My butt will stay pretty close to home.... But by summer..It should be taken care of...

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Maybe, depending on my schedule.............I'll make a trip over sometime during the weekend. Just to meet up with ya GRuss.

I'll guess most will recognize me pulling in pretty easily...:Q

Last edited:

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Originally posted by contrygrl1979
Oh I see how it is, I get left at home again! What the heck!:mad: :rolleyes:

just show up, do you have to ask for permission for everything?

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Originally posted by Freightrain
Maybe, depending on my schedule.............I'll make a trip over sometime during the weekend. Just to meet up with ya GRuss.

I'll guess most will recognize me pulling in pretty easily...:Q

Larry, will you be bringing the go fast go cart??? :D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Sounds good Larry We'll be at **** Bests on Sat if you want to let the B-model see somethings that are close to its age. :) Russ

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
Well, my race schedule that weekend is 1-3rd, with 4th being a rain date. So depending on which days you're there is when I can make it. Most likely I could be there Monday. Depending on what ya'll want to see I can bring one of three ;). The race car is going thru a transistion this spring and will be moved up on the "cool" factor(with an addition of a Algon mech. fuel injection manifold), or the blown '64, or my '69 F100. It depends on the room to move the trailer around out there. Should not be a problem but you never know. Could just cruise the Mack only.

Time will tell, I'll keep up on the idea as time comes around.

I just want to be sure that Argve has NOT tried to jump his ***** tank before I come in......I know how that goes awry sometimes....LOL!!!:eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online

No members online now.