HELP PLEASE, at a loss

stevebates

Reaction score
Ah, come on guys. I was enjoying the thread. Not to highjack it, but, I have the same symptoms, but I'm not ready to post questions until I'm ready to crawl under the truck to diagnose and follow up on all the good suggestions so far. Loose/cracked flex plate, bad u-joints, on and on. I suspect it is my tranny getting ready to take a dump. I have no faith in my Auto E4od tranny and waiting for the day it breaks so I can replace it with a ZF5. It only does the vibrating on rainy days. PO broke electrical connector when changing trans. Tranny acts funny when driving on wet roads. Anybody on the East Coast (a day's drive from DC) willing to do the tranny swap for me.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am waiting for my e4 to take a **** but it just keeps going. 8,500 pound truck with well over stock power and i even run it down the drag strip.

i would say if you get the electrical problems sorted you might be good.

Mike_42

Kid Mechanic
Reaction score
Ah, come on guys. I was enjoying the thread. Not to highjack it, but, I have the same symptoms, but I'm not ready to post questions until I'm ready to crawl under the truck to diagnose and follow up on all the good suggestions so far. Loose/cracked flex plate, bad u-joints, on and on. I suspect it is my tranny getting ready to take a dump. I have no faith in my Auto E4od tranny and waiting for the day it breaks so I can replace it with a ZF5. It only does the vibrating on rainy days. PO broke electrical connector when changing trans. Tranny acts funny when driving on wet roads. Anybody on the East Coast (a day's drive from DC) willing to do the tranny swap for me.
Try putting dielectric grease in the connector to keep the moisture out when it rains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk