hello

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm Joe nice to meet u i have been on fte for awhile. them decided to make the jump over and i have to say i like it better over here. as tow-cat but it I'm the guy with the night mare idi. idk how much lift is on it it has a d44 out a 79 f250 up front. i have a d60 to swap under it has t19 and 1356 witch i paid 3850 to have rebuilt and it pop out of gear going down hill. the wiring is strait out of deliverance

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep i love her to death or till she kills me lol

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm Joe nice to meet u i have been on fte for awhile. them decided to make the jump over and i have to say i like it better over here.

Welcome...have fun and enjoy the site

r it has t19 and 1356 witch i paid 3850 to have rebuilt and it pop out of gear going down hill. the wiring is strait out of deliverance

Let me guess....if you go uphill in 3rd it's fine...but downhill it kicks out like a Mule and you have to physically hold it in place? Even doing that it still kicks like a Mule and hurts like a SOB when the shifter bangs yer palm....Oooo that sounds bad...bangs yer palm:rotflmao:rotflmao

bubblegum

stray catgirl
Reaction score
Joe F350, when you said on FTE that I sound like your girlfriend, I did not quite expect you to start following me around on the IDI forums :p But people say you are mostly okay, so I guess I can be nice and forgive you this one time ;)

As someone said to me, welcome to "the other dark side"! (Wait, how many dark sides there are? And with that many dark sides, is there even a light side still?)

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
As far as i can remeber that truck has gave joe hell its a wiring nightmare

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Man, there are quite a few familiar faces from FTE showing up over here. Welcome guys! :sly

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm Joe nice to meet you. i have been on fte for awhile. then decided to make the jump over, and i have to say i like it better over here. as tow-cat said, I'm the guy with the night mare idi. idk how much lift is on it . it has a d44 out a 79 f250 up front. i have a d60 to swap under it.it also has t19 and 1356 that i paid $3850 to have rebuilt and it pops out of gear going down hill. the wiring is strait out of deliverance

am i going to be official joenees translator on the OB?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, there are quite a few familiar faces from FTE showing up over here. Welcome guys! :sly
you'll find both board have many of the same faces;Sweet
I've been lurking FTE since'06 but I tend to leave OB in the background at work all day.

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe F350, when you said on FTE that I sound like your girlfriend, I did not quite expect you to start following me around on the IDI forums :p But people say you are mostly okay, so I guess I can be nice and forgive you this one time ;)

As someone said to me, welcome to "the other dark side"! (Wait, how many dark sides there are? And with that many dark sides, is there even a light side still?)

sorry to burst ur bubble bubble gum i have had a stead gf for over 2 years know and ur just not my type :rotflmao

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes brad i did pay 3850 for the trany tcase u joints and carrier for 3850 a few years back at it still pop out of gear down hill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin