Greetings from Australia

93 RHD

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been looking as a guest for a year or so and have learned plenty. I am now a member and want to post pictures of my truck but cant make it happen. It is really starting to annoy me, can someone help me please? I have a photobucket account but nothing I do works :mad:-cuss

058hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I am sure someone can help you with the pics.

stumiister

Diesel Truck Tech
Reaction score
Welcome, please read the FAQ section
There is a list called the Hall of Shame which consists of buisness that have ripped off members here so please dont purchase from them.
You learn alot from the other members here, the only dumb question is the one you dont ask.

Reaction score
Under the pic, or perhaps to the right, should be a number of options to share or link the pic. Copy the one that begins with
You must be registered for see images
, then paste it here. Basically, to share any pic within a forum (as opposed to only giving a link), just add the 'IMG' parts to the ends and you're good to go.

Mike

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I too can't seem to post pics. I feel silly about it but just have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I will be watching this post in hopes I can learn how too along with you. Maybe this time it will turn on a lite or I may hear the sound of my head poping out of my back side once again... I'm such a slow learner sometimes. Thanks for joining too. It great to have another member from Australia. Sounds like a really neet rig you have too. Am looking forwards to seeing the pics.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Welcome!

An please go to all the junkyards aroubd you and save the 87-91 ford headlight bezels you have other there, I love them!

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been looking as a guest for a year or so and have learned plenty. I am now a member and want to post pictures of my truck but cant make it happen. It is really starting to annoy me, can someone help me please? I have a photobucket account but nothing I do works :mad:-cuss

welcome to oilburners! glad to have some out of towners

i neeeeddd!!! these headlights.. can you send me a pair?

You must be registered for see images attach

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Welcome to Oilburners;Sweet Nice looking rig you have too. Is the front bumper custom built? I think its safe to say that everyone likes a bumper that has Australian roots. The bed looks a little longer than stock as well, 3 meters or so? Please tell us more about the popularity of these rigs down under and good luck with yours.