good gauges

gearhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 94 Ram 2500,and its bombed.The power is awesome but I keep having problems with the damn gauges . Specifically the pyrometer. I am running some autometer 2 1/6 gauges. A mechanical boost gauge and a pryometer .I'm on my second Pyrometer kit.This one died within a couple of months .Not the quality I am expecting for ~$200. The mechanical boost gauge works just fine. Anyway I would like both gauges to match and look similar to the factory gauges so I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good QUALITY EGT/Boost setup with will work continuously for a LONG time. On this truck I don't need a boost gauge that goes much higher than 40 PSI, pyro doesn't have to go very high as it is anyway.This is my tow rig so I never let it get higher than 1100 for brief moments.

I bought the truck for its reliability and dependability for the long haul when towing.I am just looking for gauges that will work just as hard as the truck.

YES,I have gone over the wiring and even then the gauge will intermittently twitch when I turn the truck on.Working properly it should show ambient just before startup, right now this one will show about 10*F on or off.

aofarrell2

Turbo Desirous
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with them, but I know alot of people like Glowshift gauges.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online