good deal but he's clueless

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't imagine it's a powerstroke, but he my think "dual mass" means that there is more than one flywheel. The power windows may have a hitch in their get-along, and he's kind enough to throw that in for free:dunnoLOL
Travis..

Exekiel69

Reaction score
hes dun got tooff flywheels!! :eek: where have i been. time for an upgrade.

No no... only 7.3l uses two flywheels bc of the engine size so it will crank faster, 6.9l and Your 5.9 6bt only need one flywheel You'll waste Your money on the second one.

;Really

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
man i don't know what i would do with out you OB members..just a wealth of knowledge around here...saved me a ton THANKS!:hail

RustyRecycledT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still haven't figured out what the hell an 'electric power hitch' is. :dunno

i'm afraid to call this guy, I may forget everything I know about IDIs by the time I can hang up the phone!:rotflmao

Fordman75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the electric part is probably the trailer brake controller.:dunno Either that or the connector for the trailer lights/brakes has some wiring that's shorting out on the trailer hitch. That way you get shocked if you mess with the trailer hitch!LOL

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Some folks when listing on CL forget they aren't limited in words like they are in a paper and abrevieate too much. I'll bet he meant, *electric* windows, *power* steering, *hitch*included. THe flywheel bit we'll just chock up to local IQ distress.