glowshift gauges ?

91ididiesel

Reaction score
I have herd mixed reviews what are your experiences with them ? I have a glowshift maxtow pyrometer on the way and I am curious

gsxjay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a big negative they only lasted a month in my truck before i started having ie gauge light go out flicker or just stoped working and the pyro was 500 deg off of actual temp and customer made me want to drive to new Jersey plow in to the building an slap the fool now i have cyberdyne and couldent be happier

leswhitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum, I've had GlowShift Pyro, Trans Temp, Boost, and Fuel Pressure gauges for nearly two years and couldn't be happier. They all work like they should, report correct values, and I use the different colors more than I thought I would.

I had a problem with the fuel pressure gauge which might've been caused by me and even though it's out of warranty, they're taking care of me and repairing it now.

I need another set of gauges for my "new-to-me" truck and I'm definitely going back with GlowShift, they've earned my business. I've also recommended them to a few other folks, all of who have reported that they're working just fine 1-3 years later.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a glowshift 3 in 1 gage in my 93 and like it. No troubles works fine. I was leary, but the price was right. I'd do them again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online