Gear Splitter, ZF-5, T-19, 1345TC, all for sale in WA

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several items to sell, the first one is diesel only, the rest will work for diesel or gasoline engined trucks

1) I bought a 2WD S42 ZF-5speed last summer when I was looking at doing the swap in my truck. That was before I found out that you CAN'T just swap out a tailshaft housing (like on my old T-19) and convert it for use in a 4WD. This is the one to fit behind a 6.9 or 7.3 liter diesel.

As mentioned before, it is an S42 model with the following gear ratios

1 -- 4.65
2 -- 2.60
3 -- 1.53
4 -- 1.00
5 -- .077
R -- 4.35
Looking to get $600 for it - which is a steal since I've seen them sold for nearly twice that much

2) I also have a good model 1345 transfer case WITH the "push down" type shifter on it. Will fit behind any T-19 or ZF5 speed. Best (reasonable) offer.

3) For those with a T19 and 3.08, 3.55 or 4.10 gears who want some lower gears for 4-wheelin or towing, I have an Advance Adapters Ranger Gear Spiltter. 17% underdrive. Basically the same effect as being able to switch your axle gears from 3.08 to 3.60, or from 3.55 to 4.15, or from 4.10 to 4.80 - on the fly - any time - and in any gear, because it is a fully syncronized box! It comes with shortened rear and lengthened front driveshafts to fit a standard cab standard bed truck and a heavy duty crossmember to go with it. This will work with a 2WD or a 4WD. Looking for $600 for the whole setup (Ranger, shifter, drivelines, and crossmember)

4) T-19 four-speed tranny. This is the close-ratio unit out of a diesel, and it comes with the diesel bellhousing. I took it out of my truck when I did the ZF swap last summer. You can change the bellhousing and put it on a gasoline powered truck, but the bellhousing it comes with is for a 6.9 or 7.3 diesel. It needs a new input bearing - about a half hour job and a $30 part. Asking $250 for it as is, or I can install the new input bearing for you for an extra $50.

Lastly, I am also looking for a pair of budd- wheel adapters and 3 budd wheels for the front of my dually (3rd wheel as a spare), so if anyone who's interested in any of the items above and has the wheels and.or adapters, we can talk trade the difference in cash...

Feel free to PM reasonable offers - just don't be insulting (lowball) about it.

Thanks

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3) I have an Advance Adapters Ranger Gear Spiltter. 17% underdrive.

It comes with shortened rear and lengthened front driveshafts to fit a standard cab standard bed truck and a heavy duty crossmember to go with it. This will work with a 2WD or a 4WD. Looking for $600 for the whole setup (Ranger, shifter, drivelines, and crossmember)

Thanks

Ok how much with 1 Front Drive Shaft no rear and the crossmember?...I am thinking about using it on my Bronco thus that shortened rear shaft would be of no use what so ever as it would be waaaaaaaaaaay too long.

Last edited: