Fuel selector plug voltages

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found I can use short pieces of 3/8 and 5/16 fuel line and slip the nylon line up into the rubber fuel line and use a hose clamp. Always worked for me. Just don't tighten the clamp down too tight or it can collapse the plastic nylon line. The supply lines are 3/8, the return lines are 5/16.

So at the rear sending unit, I have a short piece of 3/8 and a short piece of 5/16 rubber fuel line, slipped over the metal sending unit lines with hose clamps, and then I am using the original nylon line slipped up into the rubber lines with hose clamps on them.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I have found I can use short pieces of 3/8 and 5/16 fuel line and slip the nylon line up into the rubber fuel line and use a hose clamp. Always worked for me. Just don't tighten the clamp down too tight or it can collapse the plastic nylon line. The supply lines are 3/8, the return lines are 5/16.

So at the rear sending unit, I have a short piece of 3/8 and a short piece of 5/16 rubber fuel line, slipped over the metal sending unit lines with hose clamps, and then I am using the original nylon line slipped up into the rubber lines with hose clamps on them.
That's exactly how I bypassed the selector valve on my Blue Truck. It's been working fine since about March of 2016.