FS; 16+2, 3 axle deck over trailer, West Sacramento

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD;Sweet

3 axle deck over trailer. 16' flat, 2' beavertail, 98" wide. 6 lug 5200lb? axles with brakes, 6 good 225/75r15 + 1 spare. Stake pockets and recessed chain anchors. Ramps and set of 4' sides for stake pockets. Good wood, trucklite sealed beams all around. Good trailer, tows nice, current Idaho registration. currently located in West Sacramento ca $1500 offer, gotta go!
Travis
916-812-0854
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tires are on the bed of the truck, they will be back on it today. The front axle is not eqaulized with the rear, and my dad didn't have a taller hitch when he pulled it down. The trailer has to be level when pulled. My uncle set it up this way because he was paranoid about being pulled over for towing a 3 axle trailer. There was lots of speculation and talk of people being hassled about commercial stuff when he did this. His thought was that if he was hassled, he could pull the front tires and run as a tandem like it is at the moment.
Travis..

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i honestly thought you guys were trying to same money on tolls, but another bump for a nice trailer

DragRag

Reaction score
What happens if the trailer isn't loaded so it is flat? Or what happens if the tongue is high or low. I am don't understand the whole front axle not equalized thing.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It just sold and drove away, I'll delete this tonight but thought I'd answer Everett's question. The front axle suspension is separate from the rear pair. The rear tandems have a rocker between them that the springs are both hooked to so they both carry equal load. The front axle, not being equalized with the rear two can carry too much or not enough of the load depending on the attitude of the trailer. It isn't optimum, but it suited my uncles logic at the time he added the front axle.
Travis..

Status
Not open for further replies.