From Myself & CDI; It's 3 moose IP's For Under Your Trees w/ Black Friday Jump Start!

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Merry Christmas and Merry Moosemas OBN family!
On behalf of Mel & Suzi at Conestoga Diesel Injection and myself, we would like to offer discounts this holiday season to OBN members!

attachment.php

With A Black Friday Jump Start!
From now until Christmas day,3 OBN members can order any moose IP of your choice and receive $75 off!
Simply send me a pm asking for the discount.I'll have CDI credit your order with $75 off when you order the same or the following business day.Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

That's not all! I'll also send you and your special someone or a buddy to the movies with a $25 movie gift card from Amazon, upon confirmation of your order with CDI! That's $100 in total, off a moose ip from CDI in cash and prizes!

FYI: Star Wars Episode 8 Release Date: December 15,2017

attachment.php

Click Here To Shop Now - Conestoga Diesel Injection

Happy holidays guys!

Discount limited to the first three obn members who ask and are ready to place their orders.
The movie gift card is good for any movie of your choice.You may also opt for an $25 amazon.com gift card if you prefer.
I am not affiliated with,nor am I a payed spokesperson for CDI.I'm simply sharing with you independently with the blessings of CDI.​

Attachments

• moose.jpg
    moose.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 267
  • sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 253

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
get 'em while their hot! :D iv been notified by a member already! that's under 24 hrs! he's ready to place his order Monday when CDI opens.so long as this happens,this means there are 2 discounts slots left as of now.

seasons greetings folks.:)

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, wish I could pull the trigger on a Moose pump now. Sigh, it will have to wait until the spring and after the tax refund. Anyway, two more discounts available yet - Can't believe these haven't been snapped up yet! Merry MOOSEMAS!

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Discounts extended for Mel's new product line of "moose boost" offers also! Order anything found here,from now until Christmas (while discount slots lasts) and get the same discounts as noted above.:) Just don't forget to pm me before placing your order.

NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION! Moose Boost turbo KITS now available!

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
a couple of elves just recently stopped by to pick up a moose ip from CDI out in PA.they are taking it back to the north pole and putting it on Santa's slay,to be delivered to a member of oilburners this Christmas! :D

it is official.there are now just 2 more discount slots left.

seasons greetings.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seriously wish I could hire you. LOL Your spirit and advertising prowess are very impressive!

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
if anyone would like to get in line to get this discount for a set of injectors sold at CDI send me a pm!

I don't want to just say "now fuel injectors are included" for fear I push out someone who has been gathering the funds for a moose ip and then have them miss out.that would make be feel horrible.
however,if there don't happen to be enough in the market for a moose right now and you would like the discount for a set of injectors,send me a pm.I'll put you in line and if no one claims the ip or moose boost by the 25th (those who claim it over the weekend,need to place their orders on monday or whenever cdi re-opnes) then you'll get the discount when you place your order when CDI re-opens after xmas! this should be fair right? in other words i want to help members get the discounts but not at the expense of removing someones chance to get the original promised discount.
so if your in the market for injectors,send me a pm to get in line! you must be ready to place your order when CDI re-opens after xmas and willing to understand that the discounts are first promised to those who order a moose ip or turbo and that you may get bumped out by those orders because those people have been saving for them of course.

note: now with the forums updates,your no longer looking for PM/private message.
it's now called "start conversation" if your lost,just post here asking for the discount and i'll start the conversation with you.

Last edited:

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our holiday hours are as follows. This week leading up to Christmas, open as normal with the exception of a 3pm close on Friday. We are closed Monday the 26th. Open Tuesday through Friday, normal hours except on Friday closing at 3pm. We will be closed Monday the first, and resume normal hours after that.

From everyone at Conestoga Diesel Injection, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.