Florida Insurance F-250

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting ready to put my ride on the road again, looking for people living in Florida who have 1987-1995 F-250/350 trucks,
What are your insurance payments?
I like to find a insurance company that wont overcharge, I keep my truck in a garage every nite And I really rather keep my truck than let anything happen to it, been working on it for too long!

Anyway just like to hear what is available, PIP is all that I really need since I wont be making any silly claims for repairs...

Javier

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Javier,
I don't know if you can get this rate or not, because we got it from Liberty Mutual because we belong to a local credit union but for PIP, Liability and Uninsured Motorist coverage on a two vehicle policy ('95 Accord & '89 F350CC) we pay $1568 annually. L-M has pretty good rates anyway, good luck!

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it true you DO NOT need insurance in FL?

I dont think my new 7.3 turbo will outrun cops like my mustang did in the 90s

I Rather not get ***** when I have to go into a court room with no insurance :backoff

It is a lil hard to get a tag without insurance, but I'm sure some Qban can get it in a few minutes.

Javier

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I dont think my new 7.3 turbo will outrun cops like my mustang did in the 90s

I Rather not get ***** when I have to go into a court room with no insurance :backoff

It is a lil hard to get a tag without insurance, but I'm sure some Qban can get it in a few minutes.

Javier

O. I heard from mutiple people it is not state law that you NEED insurance to drive on the street

Sorry to hijack

dslbroncotom

Diesel Bronco Tom
Reaction score
Correct, for motorcycles you do not need insurance, provided you are over 21 and have health insurance.

rjglenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm paying about $300/ 6 months for PIP & liability from Florida Farm Bureau. Of course I have quite a bit of liability in case some snowbird pulls out in front of me while I'm barrelling down the highway at 35 MPH with a load of hay...

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm paying very low rates through Progressive. I bought my policy through Cotton's All Lines in Gainesville. Good ethical folks. I think I have 30,000 in property damage and liability and a bit more than the required PIP. I want to say it's like 40 a month. No full coverage, if I wreck it I'm screwed, but if I hurt someone else or damage their property it's covered, at least up to those limits. If it were really bad they could go after the rest of my assets but they are so meager they probably wouldn't even bother.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
ive got florida nofault on my F-350,pip , liability ,and uninsured motorist and im 24 with no points on my license it costs me $48 a month its really good insurance ive had them for 7 years.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct, for motorcycles you do not need insurance, provided you are over 21 and have health insurance.

Seriously? So if I'm in FL and get T-boned by a motorcycle my only recourse it so file suit if they don't have ins.? That will be interesting considering the fact they might be a vegitable at county general.

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no one thinks that have a bad rate, why wouldn't they change if they did? lol I am an independant agent and here ins va i was paying 297/6months for full cov with 500 deductibles 100/300/100 limits, and i have one speeidng ticket in the last 3yrs. Find a couple independant agents who have decent size agencies and so multiple companies and do oyur homework.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
My coverage is about.....$120 a month for basically no coverage.

25K property damage, 25K bodily injury, 25K uninsured bodily injury, 2.5k personal injury protection.

Thats about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online