Flatlander's truck on DP's site?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yea I was pretty stoked over that one! Never figured I'd ever get any of my vehicles into a mag, not to mention have one used as the headliner for an article. The picture of the IDIT engine is of my moms truck right after we put the 6.9 in place of the 7.3. We just neglected to tell them that. lol

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had hoped to see more IDI coverage in the mag, especially as a result of the last IDI Weekend. Diesel Power had been in contact with Heath, but that iron seems to have gone cold. :(

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
7.3IDI's don't make magazines money.
Banks isn't advertising the 7.3idi power upgrades.

Diesel Power isn't about diesel power, it is about monetary power.....
Otherwise all the articles would be on Mak, EMD, and Wartsila engines (real diesel power).

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had hoped to see more IDI coverage in the mag, especially as a result of the last IDI Weekend. Diesel Power had been in contact with Heath, but that iron seems to have gone cold. :(

Yeah, Jason Thompson emailed me with ideas and a request for photos. He said it was to be in the December issue and that he would call me, but I've not heard anything else in about two weeks.:dunno

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True, but it's not all about advertising. It's also about building readership so there are folks to advertise to. The old diesels generate a lot of interest. Most of the young pups reading this mag today, have no idea how they got to where they are.