Fantastic Deal on Gaskets

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that Gary was going to buy them and then maybe re-sell some of them...if Gary's not going to go after them, I may need to... :backoff

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well.... Who got them .... Hopefully someone from this site bought them. I'm interested in buying a few gaskets as spares....:sly:D

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer... I only tossed a $65 bid in to see what the current max was, and was going to bid more when I got home.. Didn't realize it was ending.. haha. :bs

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
That was for all of em...i saw it and thought about bidding on it...icanfixall, that wasn't you I was bidding against last night on the GP's was it?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nope... I have several sets I got for $2.99 each last year from autozone online.... This gasket deal was way too good of a deal to pass up. I should have bid on it but I offered it up to the board first. I wont make that mistake again. That truely was a great deal on gaskets. A person could easily have asked $50.00 for one of every gasket in that buy and made plenty of money. A rear main seal is $84.00 at International and around $45.00 at ford parts online. I messed up this time guys.... We all could have made out nicely if I had bid and won... And you know I very easily could have......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online