Fall Brawl 2008-"If a man does his best, what else is there?"

Hammer

Reaction score
Its That Time AGAIN.......

Fall Brawl 2008..."If a man does his best, what else is there?"

The Mason-Dixon TDC would like to extend our invitation to all who desire to participate in this great end of the year show.This is our annual 2 day dyno competition which hosts some of the finest examples of diesel powered Trucks from all over the country.We also have a covered dish cookout for those who would like to bring their favorite food along to share with the whole group.

The Dates.....Saturday & Sunday October 18th-19th-Rain Or Shine
The Place......SGS Automotive & Performance
901 Range End Road
Dillsburg,PA 17019
(717)502-8880
SGS Automotive
The Cost.......$70 for 3 spins with HP/TQ readings.

Remember stack equipped owners we would like you to drop your flex pipes is possible or allow us to some way vent the soot outside.Also we would like the dually owners to drop their outside tires off which allows us to move trucks in and out more efficiently.Tools will be provided by SGS to accomplish this and all we ask is to put them away when finished.The shop is also available for those who have last minute goodies to do or install and all they ask is that you dyno sometime that weekend.We did a great job at the spring show with the extra work and it showed when we were done,which we received many thanks for our professionalism.

The Classes will be as follows......
"1ST GENERATION MODIFIED"
The rules for this class will be as follows......
This class will be open to all trucks listed below...
1989-1993 Dodge 1st Generation Diesels
????-1997 Ford Diesels
????-2000 Chevy/GMC Diesels(NON-Duramax motors)
All trucks must be equipped with engines and fuel pumps which came on the trucks from the factory(ex-No P-Pumps On 1st Gen Dodges,No Cummins swap trucks).#2 Diesel ONLY.....NO DRUGS!!!!!!(If owners have **** kits,nitrous or propane they MUST show the bay operator that they are OFF or disconnected).SINGLE Charger OR Supercharger ONLY...NO TWINS Or Turbo/Supercharger combos permitted.ANY Internal pump mods allowed,ANY Injector Allowed,Fuel Pusher Pumps legal.Over the counter fuel additives ONLY.Hoods must be closed during run.

MODIFIED-This class is limited to a SINGLE turbo with NO PUMP CONVERSIONS(example:A 24 Valve single turbo truck with a P-Pump installed)and on #2 ONLY.The use of over the counter fuel additives is permitted but NO DRUGS(this includes **** injection and water misters).Aftermarket chargers,fueling boxes,injectors and pusher pumps are all legal.Owners who run single chargers and use drugs may compete as long as their bottle has been disconnected or removed,these owners will be asked to show they did this when they enter the dyno room.Superchargers are permitted in this class ONLY if they are run by themselves and are not being used with a turbo.

COMPETITION-This class will allow any fuel pump combination(example:p-Pump conversions),any charger(twins included) or supercharger and run on #2 alone.Over the counter fuel additives permitted but NO DRUGS(this includes **** injection and water misters).Any injector,fueling box,aftermarket turbos(twins permitted) and pusher pumps are ok.Owners who have drugs may compete but must disconnect their bottles or tanks and will be asked to show this when they enter the dyno room.

UMLIMITED-Run What Ya Brung...This is the "Don't Bring A Knife To A Gunfight Class".
Any fuel,charger configuration any amount of drugs can be used here.The only rule here is the HOOD MUST close and latch tightly.This is for safety reasons as we have seen the aftermath of a head-gasket explosion with the hood open.

Show-N-Shine....
This will held SATURDAY ONLY.I am working on the sponsor for this event as we speak and as soon as its nailed down I will post it.Awards will be given for Best Dodge,Ford,Chevy-GMC,Best Conversion and Best of Show.It will be a JUDGED competition and you must enter to compete.

2nd Annual Torque Challenge sponsored by..."Old Chickies Hill Auto Transport"
This will be run in conjunction with the show and its award given out Sunday.The torque numbers will be taken from the participants dyno runs over the weekend.The participant can decide which of his best torque pulls he wants used,however,only one run counts towards the competition.There will be a winner and runner up award given and the winner will automatically have a spot in next falls challenge.

The Torque Challenge participants will be added shortly as soon as I get the research done.Past winner Lloyd Mills is automatically in and the rest will be taken from our Spring Fling show and a few wildcards will be added.The Tq Challenge this year will be ran on #2 alone to give all participants a even chance.I talked to Cliff today and he is looking forward to see how everyone does on fuel alone.

We will also be running a daily Gamblers Roll(both Saturday and Sunday will be separate)for those who wish to participate.Its will cost $2 and the pot will be split between the club and the winner.

Hope to see you all there at the show,it will be huge.......Andy

Hammer

Reaction score
Show-N-Shine will be sponsored by "Renegade Diesel Performance" and I would like to thank Scott for helping us with that.

Torque Challenge....
The Torque Challenge will be ran this year on #2 alone,so those who who are participating will all have a even chance.The number will be taken from your best fuel only run from the weekend and its doesn't matter which day it is from.

Here are the Participants for the Challenge as it stands now.I will be adding a few wildcard entries as I see them from my show research.

Lloyd Mills-2007 Winner

Fall Brawl Class Winners...
Ford............Travis Aldeler(Optimus Stroke)
1st Gen........Dave Goodwin(WannaDiesel)
Modified.......Steve Bohatch(CTD8999)
Competition..Tim Barber(TimInVA)
Unlimited......John Porterfield(JohnP)

Spring Fling's best.....
Dodge.........Wayne Wildbore
1st Gen.......Nick17847
Ford...........Jason Kubius(Thuglike)
Chevy/GMC..Jack Priebe

Wildcard Entires....
Dodges.....
Michael Ritz
Fred Huber
Doug Leonhard

I have to dig out my cards for the names of the Ford widlcard entries and will do that later today.John_P is added due to Lloyd being defending Challenge winner and he was the next highest in that class from the Brawl.

Also..
Zimmies Automotive will be on hand with us again.I also know that Mid-Atlantic Diesel,Renegade Diesel and D-P Tuner will be around for those to chat with about their projects or needs.

I'll be dropping in with more as things progess.....Andy

Hammer

Reaction score
Well Its been a rough couple of weeks and I will slip in for some quick updates now....

I seem to have misplaced my records during packing of the house(one of those not sure which box their in deals,LOL)so here is what I will do for both Ford and Duramax owners with regards to the Torque challenge.The first TWO owners of each make(Ford-Chevy/GMC)who come to me each day will be allowed to compete in the TQ Challenge.

Diane and Jody Tipton who own D-P Tuner are sponsoring this years class trophies and we appreciate their continued support.They will be on hand Friday at SGS for some tuning of their customers rides.

I have just checked with the SGS gang and all is go for the show.IF anyone is camping please use the upper parking area where you will find level ground.I will also ask that those who attend please help with keeping the trash in the proper places and try to not tear up the grassy hill.At past shows we have had some who were deliberate with damage and we would like to not have that happen again.

Weather is looking GOOD for once.Temps in the low 60's are forecast with low humidity.Its should bring us some good air and the chance for very good numbers.So its shine them up,ready the food and about game time,see everyone there!!!!!!.........Andy