• Fall Brawl Day 2 063.jpg
    Fall Brawl Day 2 063.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Fall Brawl Day 2 065.jpg
    Fall Brawl Day 2 065.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 5

Hammer

Reaction score
One thing I forgot to mention and offer thanks to was Diesel World Magazine.They did send a photographer Saturday for our show and many magazine shoots were done.Everyone needs to thank them for coming and this writer certainly offers a huge THANK YOU to them and a thumbs up.

Now a couple of things that I have stewed on and didn't know how to address so I will just say whats on my mind.

1st-Saturday while leaving some owners took it upon themselves to deliberately spin and tear up the grassy hill.When I did some asking of who was up there and if anyone seen who it was I was told it was on purpose and when one leaves a field and accelerates on purpose,burnout style,it makes this club look bad.People I ask that you respect SGS's property the same as you would your own and leave like an adult. I have the photos from up where those marks are and know who it was and you should chime in and at least admit your wrong doing.

2nd..Trash all over laying on the ground.While I admit the wind was blowing on Sunday some it still didn't blow that much all over the hill.It was palin and simple lazy people who just dropped their garbage and did not walk down and place it in a can.We as a club have never had this issue before and I would hope next year we will not again.Again all we ask is for you to respect the property as it was your own and pick up after yourself.

Hammer

Reaction score
Here is a collage of photos taken by Yo Hoot,Fest3er and myself.IF you have any you want added to the "2007 Fall Brawl" album feel free to email them to me at the following email address [email protected] .I'd like to thank Both Neal and Mike for the ability to add them to our clubs photos so everyone can see what a nice weekend and show it was.........Andy

http://picasaweb.google.com/12vFlameRedRam/2007MDTDCFallBrawl