Fall/birthday party...............

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
October 22 at my place :eek: :Sly

Of course there will be a pig ;Sweet
White Womans famous pig pickin' cake :D :hail :hail
Hossshoes and general shenagians :eek:

I feel I must add that this is an adult type of gathering ie: cold beers/alchaolic beverages and adult fun[after dark].......daytime will naturally be all about meet and greet/family atmophere while after dark those who choose to loosen up can do so without fear of judgment.........

For those who do get a little "banged up" :eek: LOL ----

I RESPECTFULLY ask that keys be surrenderd and you will be provided a bunk to crash on :D or a DD will be provided for those staying at the motel.

Bathing/showers are there as well.

Myself or WW will cook up breakfast for those crashing ;Sweet

We have room for campers or there is a motel 5 mi away in Benson.

Those interested in just the day or the weekend ....post away so I can get an idee.

This party will be for a friends wife and myself so it doesn't nesc have to be diesel fumed LOL

Weather should be great for campers and evening gatherings by the fire pit!

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geo-
Someday I will be able to make it to your ledgendary get-togethers.......but until then.... pics are required so that all can see what we have missed :draw :D :draw :D

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
towcat said:
Geo-
Someday I will be able to make it to your ledgendary get-togethers.......but until then.... pics are required so that all can see what we have missed :draw :D :draw :D

Calvin, I really appreciate your perception ;Sweet ........................

BUT I must state that our partys are NOT just a drunken debauatchury[sp] to see who passes out first, nor are they a excuse for ****** abandonment or harassemnt of the females in front of FAMILIES!

Alot of thought and planning goes into the food, games etc......so ALL who attend can enjoy !

I just felt that I must add the statment about those having a little too much to drink that I allways provide a place to "rest" or a "DD".

Geeze..... guess I made a mistake posting the invite........................

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey Geo-
All I know is your bar-b-que skills kicks mime to hades and back.....at least there isn't anyone gritting their teeth as they take a bite of the "food" :D
Just remember massive pics are required :D
As far as drunken debauchery......I don't think we have pics of anybody from any of these parties on either coast puking on the ground next to a MBZ.... :eek:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Dagnabit with just starting a new yob I can't have ANY time off for anything unless I die and then I think they will make me still show up but I would like to attend but can't.... -cuss

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
I am planning on attending. Towcat, I still have a website up with some pictures (big ones) from a Geo get together. Geo can post teh link if he wants, they did cause a serious political S storm caused mainly by one individual once :eek:
Ken

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NJKen said:
I am planning on attending. Towcat, I still have a website up with some pictures (big ones) from a Geo get together. Geo can post teh link if he wants, they did cause a serious political S storm caused mainly by one individual once :eek:
Ken
What we do out here is CA is extremely tame compared to the "fun" I've seen in the pics you have been found in. ;Sweet Biggest problem out here is in order to "survive" in CA, you have to work really weird hours or two jobs. Hence, ANY multi-day event is impossible. When I moved out to TX, I finally learned what it was like not to be working for the house payment and to be able to live and have projects once again. I kid you not, there is a Buick GS project that I set aside many years ago when I started my mobile repair business and the car has literally rotted into the ground. My own damn fault. Cleaned out what's left of the car the other day and found the old timeslips to a track that is now a mall. 12.30 in a 4000lb car is no easy feat. I hope with my '54 chev towtruck that it will not suffer the same fate as my Buick did. I envy you guys greatly when I see pics of you guys having a great time over a weekend. ;Sweet ;Sweet ;Sweet

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Calvin, NJKen is gonna have to give ya the link.......Darth Lester chose NOT to archive anything not pertaining to dezels -cuss -cuss

OK....60 some odd hits and no interest...even from those in state nor those who asked for adv info :confused:

I guess that I have been labeled with a bad rep or they see me as fun to watch........

from a distance..............................

OH well...I did ask :D

bigbrowngoat

COWBOYED UP
Reaction score
I can't say that I can be there 100% at this time but will try real hard to be will there be some Johnston co. white to drink :Sly LOL

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
bigbrowngoat said:
I can't say that I can be there 100% at this time but will try real hard to be will there be some Johnston co. white to drink :Sly LOL

;Sweet That is ONE of the secret ingredients in my pig sauce :eek: :D

Might even be able to get some peach too!

Hope you can make it! :thumbsup:

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
George, If you weren't so damn far away...I'd consider it. Surely you could fly us left coasters to Neckville to crash your bash. :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geo, very nice invite. ;Sweet I know some of those comments are aimed at me, but I'll reiterate that we had a very nice time down there, and I can assure everyone that George knows how to throw a good party.