factory turbo

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a bet going with one of my "know it all" friends ha ha about the first year that the 7.3L came factory with a turbo he woulnt just take my word for it! Anyone know of a write up or article somewhere that i can show him proving me right. By the way he swears he knows it was 96' LOL

-Jordan-

Militaryman445

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a bet going with one of my "know it all" friends ha ha about the first year that the 7.3L came factory with a turbo he woulnt just take my word for it! Anyone know of a write up or article somewhere that i can show him proving me right. By the way he swears he knows it was 96' LOL

-Jordan-

Just show him my build... It says directly on the IH sticker that is still clean and stock on my 7.3L that its a turbo motor and my turbo air cleaner says ford turbo right on it... Its a 94...

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
late 93 was first year, but not many got it. 94 you could get all 3 diesels at one point, the IDI, IDIT, or stroker. EVERY stroker had a turbo. 99 was first year to intercool it.

performancelaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is factory turbo and its a 94 as well. Gotta love the " know " it all type. We all know Atleast one don't we ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online