eletric fule pump

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok iam thinking of just keeping this all on the right hand side like factory just want that ez priming of the electroic pump and to beabel to keep the steady flow of fule..and i was just looking to add a fule filter on the frame and keep the factory filter to so when i put the pump in should the fram filter befor the pump right an the well leave the stock filter form the 1 after

yeah but use use a better filter:D

Silver91Hatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off its "FUEL".

Secondly do you guys run any type of pressure regulator or does the return pretty much solve that issue?

Last edited:

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
To go ahead of the pump . a little fram inline would be fine it would need changing more often than a big filter but it would work. You don't need a super fine filter pre pump, in fact it overworks the pump, a 70 micron screen in a seperator bowl will do just fine to protect a pump. That said, believe it or not, fram does make a few rather nice large cartridge filters some with water drains that are great for pre pump applications

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that filter befor the pump or after the pump and o u use the factory filter 2:rolleyes:

that one is before the pump but i still have the one at the front pass side of the motor also.

the pump is regulated to 6psi so i don't need a regulator