Electronics Section???

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a thought, most everything is covered here but I havent noticed an electrical / electronics section.

As an avid Amateur radio operator and certified Rockford Fosgate car audio installer, I feel a section that deals with these types of accessories may benefit the site. With all the audio and video , GPS Cell phones, CB's, radar detectors, winches, lights, reverse cameras, electric fuel pumps, electric fans, etc. Heck with the complexity that todays trucks and the vehicles we use it could offer tons of support for everyone.;Sweet

Perhaps a poll could be used to determine if it's a worthy venue.:dunno

Al;p

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a thought, most everything is covered here but I havent noticed an electrical / electronics section.

Perhaps a poll could be used to determine if it's a worthy venue.:dunno

Al;p

I think its a great idea, we have an audio/electronics forum on our sister site that stays fairly active.:thumbsup:

Wanna start the poll?:popcorn

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think its a great idea, we have an audio/electronics forum on our sister site that stays fairly active.:thumbsup:

Wanna start the poll?:popcorn

Um well I do not know how to start a poll actually, I figured you "Admins" did that sort of thing.

And as for the "Sister Site" what is it?

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Do it. Some of the other sites I venture to have a section like that. If we had everything here, I wouldn't have to stray....:dunno

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online