Ebay Jasper reman 6.9 and C6

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Not a bad price for the combo deal. Look closely at the front of the fan clutch. See all the crap built up on it. Thats the sign of a bad seal on the shaft of the clutch. All the viscus fluid has leaked out so the fan clutch is shot. Many have no idea what that stuff is on the seal ares when their engines are running hotter than normal.

gandalf

Reaction score
The price may not be too bad, though Gary has pointed out a problem. In general, I'd put it in the category of, "Rode hard and put away wet."

That's a C6 transmission, isn't it? I can see various small things all around the engine which appear to be broken. Also, it's out of the truck, so you cannot hear it run, even verify that it runs at all. Therefore, I would not pay more than core price.;Really

8seconds

Looking to Modify
Reaction score
Definitely a core motor, I also noticed that the passenger fender well had been on fire, no telling what else would be wrong with it.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My theory is hook 12 v to FSS and starter and let her rip...jerry jug O fuel and fire it up...if runs good if not, well that's a different story.

Bottom line, I'm not in need of it so don't really need worry bout it just thought would post, could be a steal could be an anchor...roll the dice see what ya get!

Sw1tchfoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How close do the rocker arms come from hitting the valve covers with those dents?