Ebay Intercooler

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the ebay intercoolers are actually pretty decent...I put one in my Thunderbird and it's been in there for several years. I'd like to put one in my truck (someday), but I would probably make my own charge pipes out of regular exhaust pipe.

That kit doesn't look too bad...you'll have to cut some of the pipe but you'd probably have about everything you need there.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For 10-15 psi, it probably is....never hurts to put in the biggest intercooler you can fit, but smaller ones are often a lot EASIER to fit.

91crew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a really good deal. I found a kit similar to that and having all the pre-bent pipes was really helpful. I was able to cut and weld the pipes into something that fit my truck and only had to buy a short piece of straight pipe from an exhaust shop. My truck has a much smaller intercooler compared to the powerstroke ones but it works well for me.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's pretty much the kit I started out with. I think in the end I traded most of the pipes with DslDogCatcher, but I needed the diameter he had, and visca versa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight